Wow. Glad I installed those rubber terminal covers. I don’t run with the plastic battery compartment shelf anymore since I need access to the restart button on the battery. I’ve often worried about a stray wrench or something shorting the terminal.
That’s why I had to ask and make sure. Wow! A 5 lb battery. That’s awesome how far technology has come. I’m definitely going to have to look into this.
Would you be able to leave a ctek tender on this battery during the winters ?
That’s why I had to ask and make sure. Wow! A 5 lb battery. That’s awesome how far technology has come. I’m definitely going to have to look into this.
Would you be able to leave a ctek tender on this battery during the winters ?
Yep just make sure it's the correct charger for LiFePO batteries. This is the one that I got as it was recommend by Antigravity.
Comment