X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
    I have a spot that freed up for the following setup:
    63.5mm V1 Stepped Headers with Catted Section 1 / 63.5mm Resonated / Lightweight Racing Muffler
    SKU: 44001+44002+44003+44006

Hit me via DM, first come first served!
    Hey can you please check Order #: 351-628-062

my order keeps getting delayed, it’s up for November 1st at this point. When I am going to have my order?

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

my order keeps getting delayed, it’s up for November 1st at this point. When I am going to have my order?
      I don't even recall my order number lol. I should probably check on it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

Muffler, Headers, and center section are all ready to ship, and the sport-cat section one component is on its way as we speak.

The boat is en route, scheduled to arrive at the port on 10/8. In a perfect world, that shipment will be at ECS facility on 10/13 for shipment.

Comment

For those that got V1s, is your bank 2 (cyl 4-6) pre-cat O2 sensor too short?

The V1s have the O2 sensor location further down and the sensor wire barely reaches the valve cover. It'll work, but there's no way the connector is snapping into that metal holder under the beauty beauty cover. I could always extend the wires, but I'd rather not.

Is this just a trait of the V1s or did I mess something up?

Edit: Figured it out. Just had to move the O2 sensor to the bung that's further upstream (and right next to the other one).

Factory Specs Production date: 2002-04-16 Type Code: BL93 Body Type: Coupe Transmission: 6MT Exterior Color: Topasblau (364) Interior: Powered, lumbar, non-heated, black nappa (N5SW) Options: Sunroof, HK, CD53 Misc: MK20, MSS54, M11 rod bolts Maintenance Engine Oil: 124,077 mi (Feb 06, 2021) Coolant: 123,200 mi
          Last edited by heinzboehmer; 10-16-2021, 09:25 AM.
          2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Muffler, Headers, and center section are all ready to ship, and the sport-cat section one component is on its way as we speak.

The boat is en route, scheduled to arrive at the port on 10/8. In a perfect world, that shipment will be at ECS facility on 10/13 for shipment.
            Could we have an update if this is confirmed, still receiving November as shipment date from Turner.

Comment

Originally posted by 10figs View Post

Could we have an update if this is confirmed, still receiving November as shipment date from Turner.
              Got a meeting with them later this PM. It’s on the menu!

Comment

The order is at the port and awaiting dispatch to ECS. They have aired in sets as well that are confirmed to be here by October 25th. That would be the latest at which it would ship for all HJS catted section 1s.

I will have extra spots for any late comes due to cancellations. I'll follow up here and via Newsletter.

Comment

The order is at the port and awaiting dispatch to ECS. They have aired in sets as well that are confirmed to be here by October 25th. That would be the latest at which it would ship for all HJS catted section 1s.

I will have extra spots for any late comes due to cancellations. I'll follow up here and via Newsletter.
                  Does this mean full set will be received by buyers first week of November? Trying set a date with shop, thanks.

Comment

If any Section 1 w/HJS that pairs with V1 headers spots open up, please let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Does this mean full set will be received by buyers first week of November? Trying set a date with shop, thanks.
                      I would assume so, I’d highly recommend you set a date once you have tracking.

Comment

Very disappointed in quality control from SuperSprint and also with the packaging as my Section 3 arrived very scratched in several places including tips. Below is the 60mm Section 2 they sent to me:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1113.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.5 KB ID:	132745
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1114.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.6 KB ID:	132746
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1118.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.9 KB ID:	132747

It's not even close and at this point, I'm worried about what QC issues await with the Header/Sec1 install. I'll be reaching out to Turner and hope they'll expedite me a new Section 2 and Section 3 ASAP.
                        Last edited by mtpktz; 10-19-2021, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Jesus, not even close. Feel free to put me on CC to Turner. I’d like to keep an eye on this.

Comment

Jesus, not even close. Feel free to put me on CC to Turner. I’d like to keep an eye on this.
                            Thanks Matt.

Comment

Mine had the same gap. Pulled it in with the bolts. Had the same issue with the stock section 2 into the ss muffler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Grke46m3 View Post
                                Mine had the same gap. Pulled it in with the bolts. Had the same issue with the stock section 2 into the ss muffler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                It’s not about the gap between both sections, it’s about not having enough spacing between flanges to allow them to correctly bolt up to muffler effectively pulling them together and sealing via gaskets. Both flanges hit no matter how you turn them for alignment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X