No announcement yet.

Show Me Your Throttle Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Terra. Surprised they even included it then. Couldn't just start with 5%?
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
      Thanks Terra. Surprised they even included it then. Couldn't just start with 5%?
      No, then the minimum throttle percentage would be 5%

Comment

I meant 1%-0 would be like hard coded, then we could edit from 5% upwards, but it doesn't matter anyway, this is what they did, what we have. Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

Ya good point. No one else changes the 0% figure either, so I'll let it be. I, too, "only" have 11 flashes left so I'll be judicious.
          On MSSFlasher there is an "Erase FC" button that resets the flash counter without modifying anything else. Reset the flash counter whenever you're approaching the flash limit, you can flash the DME an unlimited number of times.
          TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
          Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
          Evolve Eventuri
          - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Ya I know but I don't want to buy mssflasher if I don't need it. I'm sticking with Martyn's tool and bmwflash. A friend with a multi license can do it for me too at some point.

Comment

I meant 1%-0 would be like hard coded, then we could edit from 5% upwards, but it doesn't matter anyway, this is what they did, what we have. Thanks for the explanation.
              At that point it's just extra code for not much purpose. Not like they were short on space to fit stuff in the data section.

Comment

I've got a Steve Dinan built S54B33 with is tune in my E28. I wired up the cruise control stalk push (which normally toggles between OBC modes) to toggle sport mode.

I've had to dial the comfort mode WAY back to make the car drivable as a daily. I figured I'd share here, just because I find it humorous.

Comfort:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Els5qNi.png
Views:	237
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	64960

Sport is still stock, but I will bring the low end down some there too because the car just lurches off the line with the slightest of throttle touches.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	1zL8XcD.png
Views:	217
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	64961

Comment

Working...
                X