X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CF-CarParts Motorsport
    replied
    Isnt it ABS fuse... lol. Speed limiter in MSS60 / MSS65 isnt hard to find and remove.

Leave a comment:

• Martyn
    replied
    Nothing, the guy is utterly clueless! Clickbait is his usual style.

Leave a comment:

• Lucky
    replied
    Hi guys,

does anybody know, what`s about this simple hardware mod to get top speed ?
    Please look:
    This **Illegal BMW Mod** Just Changed Everything For BMW Owner's !!Add me on instagram @BMWDoctorofficialIf you have found this channel helpful and you have ...

What`s about this mysterious 10A fuse ?
    Last edited by Lucky; 06-06-2021, 11:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mik325tds
    replied
    Originally posted by giodiagnos@yahoo.com View Post
    I read the entire forum from 1 to 256 posts 2 times, I thought I missed something! I realized that this can be done using the MSS flasher, but then when Dme passes the identification! But in my case, there is no OBD connection! One way to fix this is through BDM! but I have no thoughts in my head how this can be done. Dear CF-Car Parts Motorsport, please advise, push me to the right side, where to start?
    It really isn't quite obvious. I read over that statement as well when terra mentioned the "below thread". Look up the MSS60 research thread - it's all there.
    terra and everyone that has helped: Awesome work and thank you for sharing your tool and knowledge. Amazing.

Leave a comment:

• CF-CarParts Motorsport
    replied
    I dont know what you do there but I think its better if you will stay away from this ecu.

Leave a comment:

• giodiagnos@yahoo.com
    replied
    MSS Flasher correcting Checksum ?
    Last edited by giodiagnos@yahoo.com; 04-27-2021, 02:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• giodiagnos@yahoo.com
    replied
    I'm not at all interested in immo off! Because I sync it in 2 minutes, it's easier! I can remove MPC563 from MSV70 and solder to MSS60. But then I don't have, a full dump from processor L, to write! If I write a full dump from processor R to processor L. Doesn't it work?
    Last edited by giodiagnos@yahoo.com; 04-24-2021, 10:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CF-CarParts Motorsport
    replied
    If you dont have any "bench-obd" connection any more you just can desolder and swap mcu...
    I will not share how to because its atm also a way to get around mine protection for immo off.

Leave a comment:

• giodiagnos@yahoo.com
    replied
    I read the entire forum from 1 to 256 posts 2 times, I thought I missed something! I realized that this can be done using the MSS flasher, but then when Dme passes the identification! But in my case, there is no OBD connection! One way to fix this is through BDM! but I have no thoughts in my head how this can be done. Dear CF-Car Parts Motorsport, please advise, push me to the right side, where to start?

Leave a comment:

• CF-CarParts Motorsport
    replied
    Left mpc closed for read... so think about, other ways need to get around to change "something" to open it 🙄.

Leave a comment:

• giodiagnos@yahoo.com
    replied
    Originally posted by CF-CarParts Motorsport View Post
    But seams it clients car... so get a spare mss60, read ISN... write to CAS from car (if CAS3+ need a key for descryption of cas) and after do the coding stuff .
    No, a friend's car. I already did it! I wrote this in 251 posts.
    I wanted to ask. Who read the full dump from MSS60 through BDM ? Please share. Maybe, this will be the most beams birthday gift! I can revive the brick !
    Do you think this method can be used to revive him, at least to get in communication through the OBD?
    Last edited by giodiagnos@yahoo.com; 04-22-2021, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CF-CarParts Motorsport
    replied
    Its possible to get arround.
    I think Terra also did before. Read Threader with open eyes .

With developer tools also able to get you hands through.
    But seams it clients car... so get a spare mss60, read ISN... write to CAS from car (if CAS3+ need a key for descryption of cas) and after do the coding stuff .

Leave a comment:

• giodiagnos@yahoo.com
    replied
    Originally posted by CF-CarParts Motorsport View Post
    You cant read left side mcu because bdm of this is blocked by bmw in configurations.
    now that there is no way out, it is not possible to restore it?

Leave a comment:

• CF-CarParts Motorsport
    replied
    You cant read left side mcu because bdm of this is blocked by bmw in configurations.

Leave a comment:

• giodiagnos@yahoo.com
    replied
    Hello Guru, I have a BMW E92, 2009 , MSS60 , S65B40. I wanted to update the Firmware on DME WINKFP with D-CAN cable. As a result, I got a brick! DME is not detected. I tried to read the K-TAG the BDM . I read the memory of R perfectly! And L memory could not the read , a checksum error appears! I was lent the same DME MSS60, I have AUTOHEX II, I read SK (ISN) from it and wrote it down in CAS. The car started up and works! I wanted to clone it, to write on my DME, didn't work! The same situation with the checksum! How can I restore my DME, where can I get a dump for it to restore via BDM ? I put files reading with KTAG and KESS here.Please help me to restore, the car has been standing for a week! Thanks.
    Last edited by giodiagnos@yahoo.com; 04-20-2021, 02:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X