BlueBus: A fully integrated A2DP Bluetooth solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy2424 View Post

Hello Ted, years ago I always had the same problem with a Grom module and only with a BM54 made by Becker. There were also some from Philips, it always worked with them. The problem was only with the BM, with the CD there were never any problems, such as suspending the IHAKA ...
    ##This is a bus problem
    Hmm, it seems to happen with the non-nav system as well. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

If anyone with the issue has the time, please stick a laptop in the trunk and follow this guide: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...athering-a-Log

When the IHKA kicks off, please switch OUT of Bluetooth mode ASAP. That way, I can look through the log to see what happened right before your switched out of Bluetooth mode

Thanks!
    -Ted

Comment

I have also had the IHKA turn off by itself as well. I do the have the blinker feature enable, but cant correlate it with that. Also it may coincide with when i updated to V1.14, I noticed it right after i did the update. Although I'm not sure how much i was using the AC before i updated either. It is a business cd and the vehicle is a 9/02 build. I would grab a log, but I just mailed it off to get the recall done.

Comment

Not to add to the confusion, BUT ... I had disconnected the BlueBus from my '03 vert about 3 days ago waiting for my turn to return the unit to Ted. Plugged it in again today, and the A/C, etc works just fine! I'll report any snafu's later, if anything should happen.

EDIT: Today the Schwaben showed a code 16 - IHKA: Relay, auxilary heater. Cleared it, and will see how it goes tomorrow. Supposed to be about 114 degrees here!
        Last edited by BubbaTree; 07-16-2020, 07:33 PM. Reason: UPDATE: IHKA code

Comment

what's the status on batch 2? there was an update but with the batch 1 recall, assume there's an impact to that as well.

thank you.
          '06 Carbon Black
          Sabelt, Brey Krause, MCS 2-way, SuperSprint, Karbonius, Epic, Volk

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoPolo View Post
            what's the status on batch 2? there was an update but with the batch 1 recall, assume there's an impact to that as well.

thank you.
            There's about 150 of them sitting in my living room waiting to be tested. I've been pounding away at those and hope to have them mailed by Monday. I'll do another 150 by the following week, and the last 80 are with a local enthusiast who is helping me program them.

Thanks!
            -Ted

Comment

Originally posted by t3ddftw View Post

Is it possible for whomever has it in the U.S. to mail it to me? Yours is part of the recalled batch.

Thanks!
              -Ted
              Ok, I'll have it resent to you. Can you PM me the address as I am not in that country and just want to verify the address with the shipper, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TropicalM3 View Post

Ok, I'll have it resent to you. Can you PM me the address as I am not in that country and just want to verify the address with the shipper, thanks.
                Done!
                -Ted

Comment

Favor to ask the E53 guys/girls, particularly those with the later models: looking at the 54 pin factory connector, is the violet/white wire sitting in pin #35?

Edit: I know this is the case for the E46 but verifying for the E53. Looking for visual confirmation, not just documentation suggesting they are the same. Thanks
                  Last edited by jbfrancis3; 07-19-2020, 05:12 PM.
                  '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Originally posted by BubbaTree View Post
                    Not to add to the confusion, BUT ... I had disconnected the BlueBus from my '03 vert about 3 days ago waiting for my turn to return the unit to Ted. Plugged it in again today, and the A/C, etc works just fine! I'll report any snafu's later, if anything should happen.

EDIT: Today the Schwaben showed a code 16 - IHKA: Relay, auxilary heater. Cleared it, and will see how it goes tomorrow. Supposed to be about 114 degrees here!
                    Howdy!

You should've gotten the recall email last week -- can you double check?

Thanks!
                    -Ted

Comment

Ted, I don't find that email anywhere yet. I PM'd you my correct address.
                      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by BubbaTree View Post
                        Ted, I don't find that email anywhere yet. I PM'd you my correct address.
                        Steve
                        I personally emailed it to you this time -- hopefully you got it

Comment

Alright boys and girls, I just order a pre-LCI IHKA off fleebay for $20. Lets hope I can crash this bugger on the test bench.

Oh and I'm taking orders again over at https://www.bluebus.dev!

Thanks!
                          -Ted

Comment

FWIW, the other day my IHKA decided to randomly forget about its autorecirculate ability and switch to Celsius. Had to turn the autorecirculate thing back on using NCSExpert. So it's looking more and more like these weird behaviors are due to my IHKA starting to fail and not the BlueBus.
                            2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
                              FWIW, the other day my IHKA decided to randomly forget about its autorecirculate ability and switch to Celsius. Had to turn the autorecirculate thing back on using NCSExpert. So it's looking more and more like these weird behaviors are due to my IHKA starting to fail and not the BlueBus.
                              is your final stage unit 64116923204 okay?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by t3ddftw View Post
                                Alright boys and girls, I just order a pre-LCI IHKA off fleebay for $20. Lets hope I can crash this bugger on the test bench.

Oh and I'm taking orders again over at https://www.bluebus.dev!

Thanks!
                                -Ted
                                another payment method is possible than PayPal

Comment

Working...
                                X