BlueBus: A fully integrated A2DP Bluetooth solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy2424 View Post

is your final stage unit 64116923204 okay?
    Probably not lol. I've just been lazy and haven't changed it.
    2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

another payment method is possible than PayPal
      Bitcoin? Hit me up at support@bluebus.dev

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

Probably not lol. I've just been lazy and haven't changed it.
        I feel the same way 😊

Comment

Dropped off my BlueBus order #493 at the local USPS. Their system couldn't match the provided ZIP 04444-4970 to the town Newburgh. Shipped it anyway, and you should have it on Monday 7-27-2020.
          Thanks again for taking responsibility!
          Regards,
          Steve

Comment

Originally posted by BubbaTree View Post
            Dropped off my BlueBus order #493 at the local USPS. Their system couldn't match the provided ZIP 04444-4970 to the town Newburgh. Shipped it anyway, and you should have it on Monday 7-27-2020.
            Thanks again for taking responsibility!
            Regards,
            Steve
            Yeah, my recall guy is in a city so small they don't have a post office, so the zip code he's in matches up with the city that has the post office rather than his. It's a whole thing, but he gets the packages regardless of city.

Thanks for mailing it in! So far, about 1/5 of units have been serviced.

-Ted

Comment

Originally posted by t3ddftw View Post

Bitcoin? Hit me up at support@bluebus.dev
              is done via paypal! Got it Thanks #972

Comment

Hello Ted, I noticed that only a small part of the display is used for the text. Can that be set anywhere
                Attached Files

Comment

Just mailed my BlueBus for the recall this morning. I'm going to miss it... 😪 even if it's only for a few days!
                  Last edited by EzM3; 07-24-2020, 11:25 AM.

Comment

is done via paypal! Got it Thanks #972
                    Thank you!
                    Hello Ted, I noticed that only a small part of the display is used for the text. Can that be set anywhere
                    You have a CD54, which is extremely hard to source. If you wish to be a guinea pig, we can try extending the character count past 11

Originally posted by EzM3 View Post
                    Just mailed my BlueBus for the recall this morning. I'm going to miss it... 😪 even if it's only for a few days!
                    It'll probably be about 8 days round trip

Last time you should be without it, though!

Also, all units are being updated to the latest software while they're in for their surgery.

Thanks!
                    -Ted

Comment

You have a CD54, which is extremely hard to source. If you wish to be a guinea pig, we can try extending the character count past 11

-Ted
                      I do it with pleasure. Tell me what i can do

Comment

I do it with pleasure. Tell me what i can do
                        I'll shoot you an email with an experimental firmware. It'll probably be Monday as I am working hard on fulfilling orders this weekend.

Thanks!
                        -Ted

Comment

I'll shoot you an email with an experimental firmware. It'll probably be Monday as I am working hard on fulfilling orders this weekend.

Thanks!
                          -Ted
                          No problem. My BlueBus is on the way to Michael Boahen :-) When it's done I can do it ...

Comment

Hi Ted-
                            got my BlueBus back last week, and just reinstalled it today. Music plays fine, but no audio on phone calls. The person on the other end can hear me, but I can’t hear anything. Playing back voicemails is silent as well. It all worked fine (except for a little echoing) before sending it in for recall. I sent you an email with a little more info.

Anyone else seeing this after recall?

Comment

Originally posted by GyroF-16 View Post
                              Hi Ted-
                              got my BlueBus back last week, and just reinstalled it today. Music plays fine, but no audio on phone calls. The person on the other end can hear me, but I can’t hear anything. Playing back voicemails is silent as well. It all worked fine (except for a little echoing) before sending it in for recall. I sent you an email with a little more info.

Anyone else seeing this after recall?
                              No problem here. Got mine back today and all is working well.

Comment

Hi Ted,

I was just wondering how the recall will work for those of us outside NA/Europe?

Also a feature request, when the BB wakes up with the car (such as unlocking it) can it estabilish a bluetooth connection then, so that by the time you start the car your phone & the BB have done the bluetooth handoff and the music is able to play immediately? I can't imagine it would be a huge drain on the battery because its only whilst the BB is awake

Comment

Working...
                                X