BlueBus: A fully integrated A2DP Bluetooth solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy2424 View Post

maybe a little faster than the last one :-)
    It'll probably be a month, sadly. Send me an email.

Originally posted by BubbaTree View Post

I found the little bugger, hiding in plain sight! Three wire plug, as everyone said. Now, which mic is the best?
    Thanks.
    Glad you got it! Go for 84316938762 off eBay. That's your most affordable bet, and many of us don't seem to experience a difference between PNs.

Thanks!
    -Ted

Comment

Galaxy note 20 ultra connection issue.

Perhaps this should be on a phone forum. but i have more success here. I just installed my Bluebus. Works perfectly with an old Note 4. However, the Note 20 ultra will play but you cannot pause, stop, go to the next track and the meta data does not come over. It has the same problem on my Lexus Rx350 (2013). Its clearly the phone, not the bluebus. Has anyone else had this problem. any solutions? I have not had success on the Lexus forums.

Just to be complete. The Bluebus is in my 2003 E46 with a 2006 business head unit.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by slawless View Post
        Galaxy note 20 ultra connection issue.

Perhaps this should be on a phone forum. but i have more success here. I just installed my Bluebus. Works perfectly with an old Note 4. However, the Note 20 ultra will play but you cannot pause, stop, go to the next track and the meta data does not come over. It has the same problem on my Lexus Rx350 (2013). Its clearly the phone, not the bluebus. Has anyone else had this problem. any solutions? I have not had success on the Lexus forums.

Just to be complete. The Bluebus is in my 2003 E46 with a 2006 business head unit.

Thanks
        That would be AVRCP not being available/open.

Can you go to Settings on the phone and search for "AVRCP"? What's it set to? Mine is on 1.5 and it works fine on my Pixel 3.

-Ted

Comment

Apparently this will also fix it: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/...ght/true#M5263

Comment

Originally posted by t3ddftw View Post

Glad you got it! Go for 84316938762 off eBay. That's your most affordable bet, and many of us don't seem to experience a difference between PNs.

Thanks!
            -Ted
            Ted, today I received and installed the mic part number ending in 762. The plug and play went OK, but the caller hears their voice echo, not mine. Both of us use iPhone 12, and I'm using firmware .16. Have I overlooked something?
            Regards,
            Steve

Comment

Thanks!
              -Ted
              I received and installed my 762 from Ebay. It seems to work OK, but my wife on the other end gets that "echo" folks have talked about. Only echos her voice, not mine as well. FWIW, I'm using firmware 16. Is there a current fix, or do I need a different mic?
              Thanks!
              Steve

Comment

I received and installed my 762 from Ebay. It seems to work OK, but my wife on the other end gets that "echo" folks have talked about. Only echos her voice, not mine as well. FWIW, I'm using firmware 16. Is there a current fix, or do I need a different mic?
                Thanks!
                Steve
                Can I have you follow this guide: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...g-the-Terminal

Then run these two commands (each with an enter at the end):

bt cvc on
                bt mgain c1

That should help a lot.

Thanks!
                -Ted

Comment

That would be AVRCP not being available/open.
                  Can you go to Settings on the phone and search for "AVRCP"? What's it set to? Mine is on 1.5 and it works fine on my Pixel 3.
                  -Ted
                  Is there a preferred setting? My OnePlus 3 offers AVRCP V1.3 to V1.6. How about Audio CODEC? What about A2DP hardware offload?

2004 325xi Touring

Comment

Can I have you follow this guide: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...g-the-Terminal

Then run these two commands (each with an enter at the end):

bt cvc on
                    bt mgain c1

That should help a lot.

Thanks!
                    -Ted
                    I followed your guide, and ran both commands in order, but don't see any change in the echo issue. You know I'm not a computer guy, so, it's possible that I didn't correctly finish any required "save" or "exit" keystrokes. If I missed something, let me know, and I'll have another go at it tomorrow.
                    Thanks,
                    Steve

Comment

I followed your guide, and ran both commands in order, but don't see any change in the echo issue. You know I'm not a computer guy, so, it's possible that I didn't correctly finish any required "save" or "exit" keystrokes. If I missed something, let me know, and I'll have another go at it tomorrow.
                      Thanks,
                      Steve
                      As long as it replied "OK" to each command, that should be it. How loud is the cabin audio on a call? Turning it too high can cause the echo.

Are you placing the calls from FM/AM mode or Bluetooth mode?

Thanks!
                      -Ted

Comment

As long as it replied "OK" to each command, that should be it. How loud is the cabin audio on a call? Turning it too high can cause the echo.

Are you placing the calls from FM/AM mode or Bluetooth mode?

Thanks!
                        -Ted
                        Ted, the system did reply OK to each command. I'm using Bluetooth to make and receive calls, but may have the cabin audio turned up too high. I'll work with that aspect and see how it goes. To confirm, the consensus is that the 762 mic is the way to go, right?
                        Thanks !
                        Steve

Comment

Ted, the system did reply OK to each command. I'm using Bluetooth to make and receive calls, but may have the cabin audio turned up too high. I'll work with that aspect and see how it goes. To confirm, the consensus is that the 762 mic is the way to go, right?
                          Thanks !
                          Steve
                          Yes, 762 works fine

-Ted

Comment

Originally posted by tabora View Post

Is there a preferred setting? My OnePlus 3 offers AVRCP V1.3 to V1.6. How about Audio CODEC? What about A2DP hardware offload?
                            For AVRCP, 1.3 or 1.6 works. Basically, you need 1.3+ to make use of the metadata and playback features of the BlueBus.

I don't know what Audio Codecs your phone offers, but the BlueBus only supports AAC (better option) and SBC.

No idea what A2DP hardware offload means. A quick Google reveals that this is manufacturer specific and in most cases doesn't change anything.

Comment

Any updates on how new firmware announcements will be issued? Can somebody post a list to the latest download? Thanks!
                              2005 BMW M3 ZCP Black/Black - HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | 288/280 Schrick Cams+DLC Followers | Lang Head | Dinan TBs | Bosch 550cc | Radium Fuel System | Karbonious CSL Airbox+OE Snorkel | SS V1 Stepped+Catted Sec 1+Resonated Twin Pipe+Race | 3.91, 3 stage clutch | FCM 400/600 | Vorshlag Camber Plates, RSM | Rogue ASP | AKG FCABs, SFBs | TMS Front Sway, Camber Arms, Monoball RTABs, Pullies | Mason Race Strut + X-Brace | AS 30% SSK | SPAL | Redish Plates | Turbo Toys V2 Hub | WPC Rod Bearings

Comment

Originally posted by duracellttu View Post
                                Any updates on how new firmware announcements will be issued? Can somebody post a list to the latest download? Thanks!
                                A fully integrated Bluetooth module for your vintage BMW

Comment

Working...
                                X