Widened Carbon Fenders & CSL Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
    Very nice, quality looks awesome. But wont the rear fenders look out of proportion compared to the wider fronts?
    That's been on my mind. The installed picture they provided seemed to look fine - my feeling is wheel fitment will make or break the look here.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

That's been on my mind. The installed picture they provided seemed to look fine - my feeling is wheel fitment will make or break the look here.
      Yeah looking forward to the success on the garment and look with the wheels.

Comment

Yea even on the reference photo, the rear wheels look sunken in compared the fronts, as they always do on square setups. I feel like a rear spacer and maybe some more front camber would do it cosmetically.

http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
        '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

I know OG Racing and Stable Energies stock BK parts in general— don’t know if they stock these specifically.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
          2012 LMB/Black 128i
          2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Certainly looks pretty.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
            2012 LMB/Black 128i
            2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Wow. That's a seriously nice looking piece. Really curious how the fitment is.
              Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Wow, that's a beautiful piece.

Looking forward to seeing fitment and pricing!

Comment

Looks great, the quality is for all to see. Your feedback on fitment is going to determine my next move, well that and transit times I'm getting antsy. Paint appointment on hold until the Karb trunk arrives in July and hopefully this front bumper around the same time.

Comment

Looks awesome! Alsatek should look into having them fit 2004+ without the aluminum carrier.

Comment

Fitment looks pretty good Matt. Seems like the bumper is a direct replica of the CSL bumper. Do you need a CSL windshield washer reservoir too to make everything fit?

Btw, the fender bolts are torx (T30 IIRC) not hex. If they're stripped, you can try hammering a slightly bigger torx bit into them to get them out. Like this: https://youtu.be/H4Cp83HLhsU?t=55
                      2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Any new updates? I’ve got a chewed up front bumper and a passenger fender with a dent on it. My Vert could use both of these if the fitment (and pricing) is reasonable.

Comment

It costs what it costs.
                          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Whoa…didn’t know i had stumbled onto the Lamborghini forum by mistake. Lemme go fix my tax bracket right quick lol

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                            It costs what it costs.

Epoustouflant Thank you for the response though..

Comment

That's the spirit, can't get steak for hamburger prices.
                              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                                That's the spirit, can't get steak for hamburger prices.
                                I've been a member of both forums for over a decade...i dont post as often these days but is this your continual poor attempt at humor or are you just a ragging assh*le in all your posts? I asked a simple and relevant question about updates on status and pricing to the OP yet here you are with your continual sh!tposts as a response to me...add value or be quiet my guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X