• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simon_c View Post
    Yeahhh nope
    E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
    Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
      Everyone loves Estoril but yeah that is an insane amount of money. I have complexly lost interest in the E46 chassis over the past year or so.
      Time to sell?
      Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post

Time to sell?
        Ever since I got a Z4M both the 46 and 92 are just sitting all year long. Sometimes I think about selling both and getting a 911 and free up the garage. Neither one excites me like the E86 but I am not sure if its the right time to sell the 46. E92 would move in 1 week
        2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
        2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Ever since I got a Z4M both the 46 and 92 are just sitting all year long. Sometimes I think about selling both and getting a 911 and free up the garage. Neither one excites me like the E86 but I am not sure if its the right time to sell the 46. E92 would move in 1 week
          Buddy of mine has a Z4M Roadster. I'm trying to convince him to do exhaust and HTE tune, car would be even more fun than it already is. I was surprised to see that they have 4 catalytic converters on them, I guess the EPA really got on the S54 by the end, and such a great engine with so much potential was throttled back.

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post

Yeahhh nope
            I see that car and wonder what is rotting due to age--and that is really low mileage, almost too low. I guess if it sat in climate control, fine--but fluids still need to circulate and need replacing, rubber rots, plastic gets hard, electronics and motors need to actuate and cycle. $100k is big ask there. I wonder if there is a market for shell cars with wheels, and no chassis parts, so people can just look at them in a garage.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post

Buddy of mine has a Z4M Roadster. I'm trying to convince him to do exhaust and HTE tune, car would be even more fun than it already is. I was surprised to see that they have 4 catalytic converters on them, I guess the EPA really got on the S54 by the end, and such a great engine with so much potential was throttled back.
              Imagine de-catting that son.
              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

My wife wants a Z4 M Roadster. I told her it's BMW's greatest roadster aside from the Z8 and she loves the look. She's been shopping them online for the last few weeks. Can't really go wrong with them, they're a way better car overall than the E46 M3 vert.
                Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

If you can learn to live with the looks it's a fine car.
                  2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                    If you can learn to live with the looks it's a fine car.
                    looks much better in person... especially lowered on CSL wheels with fat tires and in a nice color. Plus, the first time it jumps across 4 lanes like a cricket then looks is the last thing you will care about. Go Kart
                    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

It also has a carbon filter in the airbox lid for double filtration lol

Comment

Imagine de-catting that son.
                        🔥🔥🔥

Comment

looks much better in person... especially lowered on CSL wheels with fat tires and in a nice color. Plus, the first time it jumps across 4 lanes like a cricket then looks is the last thing you will care about. Go Kart
                          I will always care about looks my brother.

I see plenty of modded ones at eas and while cool it'll never be my cuppa.

Comment

I will always care about looks my brother.

I see plenty of modded ones at eas and while cool it'll never be my cuppa.
                            so do you go for the chubby girl with the prettiest face too? Or the one with killer bod and OK face?
                            2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

The M3 has both the nice body and pretty face.

Comment

so do you go for the chubby girl with the prettiest face too? Or the one with killer bod and OK face?
                                I go for the girls with a nice bulge on their hood
                                2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

Comment

Working...
                                X