• Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	67F839E1-85DA-46D6-9232-9DB71CF52620.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	177163
    Originally posted by Duck360198 View Post

It's funny how I couldn't give away my 1 of 2 IB/Platinum and my stripper IB (zero options, M-texture manual seats, BUT...SMG) 3 and 2 years ago, respectively. Now it's all people talk about. My timing is the absolute worst on this crap.
    It is not LSB or ILB though…
    Attached Files
    Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 2003 BMW M5 Dinan S3 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #79,602.

second E39 to fetch 100k. Looks like the community really loves Dinan parts on these older cars.
      2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
      2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Nice..

Bid for the chance to own a 18k-Mile 2004 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #80,320.

2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
        Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
        Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
        RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
        Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
          Nice..

Bid for the chance to own a 18k-Mile 2004 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #80,320.

It’s a good comp against the LSB earlier this week. Let’s see if it matches the final bid.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post

It’s a good comp against the LSB earlier this week. Let’s see if it matches the final bid.
            Was the LSB a MT conversion? I feel that is what will hurt it the most.

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Wolfe View Post

Was the LSB a MT conversion? I feel that is what will hurt it the most.

Mr. Wolfe
              It was a MT out of the box, however this has a black interior and LCI (which isn’t here or there for me, but adds value nevertheless).

Comment

Thats the PY Kaiv posted on IG a few months ago. I think he did the conversion. I doubt it will fetch anywhere near 86k.
                2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                  Thats the PY Kaiv posted on IG a few months ago. I think he did the conversion. I doubt it will fetch anywhere near 86k.
                  Good luck to Kaiv. $60k-ish?

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

I’ll be watching this one very closely 👀
                    Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                    Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 2000 BMW M Coupe at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #80,345.

this weird color shoe is off to a really good start.

Comment

Man that's an ugly color 👹
                        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

No wonder it has lowish miles, shit is an eyesore lol.
                          Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Wolfe View Post

Good luck to Kaiv. $60k-ish?

Mr. Wolfe
                            It’s not his car, he just worked on it. Yeah im thinking right around 60k too.
                            2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Decent S54 wagon ends today https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-bmw-325i-36/
                              2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Anthracite Impuse
                              Fabspeed Headers | Euro Sec 1 | OE Sec 2 | Scorpion Sec 3 | Beisan | Mini Battery | Fortune Auto 7k/12k | Hotchkis Front SB | Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 | Yellow Tag Rack

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Black Nappa Leather
                              Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post
                                https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...omments-anchor

this weird color shoe is off to a really good start.
                                Still don't understand how people don't get the direct correlation between paying for good photos and getting more money from your sale. Oh and plus, some great photos to remember your old car by.
                                http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                                '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                                '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Working...
                                X