No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite unfortunate (for the seller) he didn't even wash it, like others have said that may cost him thousands, this looks more like a Craigslist ad with more and slightly better photos than usual.
    Although we have been a bit spoiled with these cars particularly on BaT as most are pristine as are the photos/descriptions.
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Comment

Lol the respray cost $1743 for the entire car.
      '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
      '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
      '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
      '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 2003 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #62,185.

I hope every TIAG owner rejoiced. Forty three thousand fun coupons!!!!
        Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Titaniu//M View Post
          All of you talking shit.. meanwhile someone’s about to scoop up a low mile IB ZCP for next to nothing, albeit in a very very rough shape.
          Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Titaniu//M View Post
            Make it Maaco.
            2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
            Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
            Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
            RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
            Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post
              https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...-m3-coupe-151/

I hope every TIAG owner rejoiced. Forty three thousand fun coupons!!!!
              I saw that... it was beyond basic... it was $34,500 in the last few seconds, and I thought that was an acceptable number... then it went to "Checking..." and came back $43k. I wonder if it holds.

maw

Comment

Man the value on this one really blew up in the last 2 weeks

Bid for the chance to own a Modified 2006 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #61,133.

caritefortpierce.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, caritefortpierce.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Lmao @ that vanity plate, don't remember the last time I actually saw a non-dumb plate.
                  2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by sdshack View Post
                    Man the value on this one really blew up in the last 2 weeks

Bid for the chance to own a Modified 2006 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #61,133.

https://www.caritefortpierce.com/use...BL93486PN64376
                    Wow I wouldn’t of paid that....utterly ridiculous lol...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post
                      It’s now “pristine example dot com”… I do love the BaT analytics being complied though.
                      More pristine example dot com... https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-bmw-m3-coupe-80/

Funny thing is, if you have a pristine low miler and you're not into the car for the long haul, selling it right now might be its highest and best use. Let's see how this one does compared to the $45k the last one fetched.

maw

Comment

The real winner is BaT themselves. What a business model... People send you a vehicle's basic info and photos and you insert that into a crappy template. Wait some period of time. BAM! A few thousand dollars richer. Rinse and repeat all day long.
                        2003 Imola Red M3 w/ SMG

Comment

Originally posted by K-Dawg View Post
                          The real winner is BaT themselves. What a business model... People send you a vehicle's basic info and photos and you insert that into a crappy template. Wait some period of time. BAM! A few thousand dollars richer. Rinse and repeat all day long.
                          Its a business model of every auction house. Nothing stops you from doing he same, but I bet you can't pull it off. The real value is the customer base that they have built, and trust of the buyers - which is the intangibles that make this model work for them. There are literally hundreds of car auction websites that try to copy their model, but only BaT and C&B do any real volume. Everything else is just scraps.
                          BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
                          https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Originally posted by K-Dawg View Post
                            Yep, some just get lucky and some don't. Admittedly it doesn't depend too much on skill and execution but some are better than others.
                            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

This has to be one of the most boring specs ever, yet it manages to look pretty good. Some good work done on it as well as far as I can tell. For under $30k that's gonna be a compelling little buggy. The black wheels are a pleasant surprise on this car, as are the splitters front and rear, none of which I usually like.

Bid for the chance to own a Modified 2002 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #63,015.

maw

Comment

Got that stinkbug stance.

Comment

Working...
                                X