Clear All

that IB on M texture will set a E46 M3 record for sure
    2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
    2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
      that IB on M texture will set a E46 M3 record for sure
      Or go RNM or not trade... EAG has done that before to weed people out and been short of the seller's reserve.

maw
      Last edited by maw1124; 07-01-2022, 10:36 AM.

Comment

EAG gonna buy that for 150k and mark it up to 250k lol.
        Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post
          EAG gonna buy that for 150k and mark it up to 250k lol.
          They're s are bidding on it.
          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Anybody know EAG's ask on the 38K mile IB/Black car they already have?

Comment

This should be interesting... https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-bmw-m3-128/

How many here would want to oversee the track car work themselves? If there are moderators here it might make for an interesting poll question.

maw

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 24k-Mile 2010 BMW M6 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #78,159.
                2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Yes saw that. Will go for more than the M6 with the Dinan 3 package. Never knew that spec delivered a replacement engine. That bill must have been staggering, and the seller isn't going to get that $ back now.
                  Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

This red over red has grown on me, particularly as these E46M have become "collectible"... as in "you don't see those every day"... well, if it's gonna be a rare sighting, an off color seems just fine... to me it's sort of like the old MB 560SEC with red or blue interiors.

maw

Comment

That PY Clownshoe is so god damn fugly lol. but low mileage and 1 owner. Will be interesting if the IB ZCP E46 is gonna sell for more or this.
                      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

This red over red has grown on me, particularly as these E46M have become "collectible"... as in "you don't see those every day"... well, if it's gonna be a rare sighting, an off color seems just fine... to me it's sort of like the old MB 560SEC with red or blue interiors.
                        Yeah you'd think it would be way over the top. But I saw one up close and it's just not, it's really striking.
                        Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Didn't quite make it to #1, and bought by EAG: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-bmw-m3-coupe-93/

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post
                            Didn't quite make it to #1, and bought by EAG: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-bmw-m3-coupe-93/
                            And savage trolling in that auction… I’ll note that EAG didn’t have much competition at that price level. I’m not sure a resale is quick or easy at this level, but I suppose we’ll see.

maw
                            Last edited by maw1124; 07-07-2022, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post
                              This will be an easy flip for them. I'm guessing they'll put it up for 120kish.
                              Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

wow I can NOT believe it didn't go for more than 100k. EAG has little to do with that one. They will claim a 20 grand refurbish and sell it for $150k.... on original bearings without subframe or vanos work

To be honest the average enthusiast can't compete with EAG on BAT.... EAG has no problem overpaying by todays standard... it will be bought "early" and the profit will be made later
                                2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X