No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casa de Mesa now that you’re bored with your e46 project coming to an end.

Time to turn on that money press once again: https://www.ebay.com/itm/22508953560...mis&media=COPY
    Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Wolfe View Post

Thanks and agree. Going all clear and leaving side the grills as is. Front grille is chrome.

Mr. Wolfe
      I’d go with the chrome sides and clear lighting. I think bidders will value that look more than the current look. And sure, while doing the swap is a five minute job for us, I feel like a ton of rich clowns would refuse to do that work and see it as a negative…idk. Totally up to you, but imo IB presents better with chrome sides and clear lighting.
      Silver Track to Street Car Journal
      Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

I had 15 E46 M3, IMO if you want to get as much as possible for the car, remove ALL mods. Sell it as stock as possible. And for sure chrome grills, clear lights and no window tints!

And you will be able to sell all those mods for good price and car will probably sell for same price with or without mods on BAT due to low mileage and color combo.
        2002 BMW E46 M3 Titanium Silver/Black 6mt
        2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
        2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Wolfe don’t you have widened ZCP wheels ?? you should list that and post pix of it on bat. It’s something I’m looking to do for my E92. Do you still have details of the whole project ? I remember seeing a post on M3F
          2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
          2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Sell the intake and exhaust to me pls

Edit: Wait, since you plan to buy another E46, you should keep the mods for yourself.
            Silver Track to Street Car Journal
            Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

I do realize it’s an outlier and a single data point, but, the $90K LSB from a couple years back was a modified car, albeit with very good quality mods. This ZCP is every part as good.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post
                I do realize it’s an outlier and a single data point, but, the $90K LSB from a couple years back was a modified car, albeit with very good quality mods. This ZCP is every part as good.
                The LSB had 16k miles on it, an OEM CSL roof, trunk & diffuser, CSL door panels, Recaro CS, …

It’s was also one of few facelift LSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post
                  I had 15 E46 M3, IMO if you want to get as much as possible for the car, remove ALL mods. Sell it as stock as possible. And for sure chrome grills, clear lights and no window tints!

And you will be able to sell all those mods for good price and car will probably sell for same price with or without mods on BAT due to low mileage and color combo.
                  15!! Well done. Would love to hear all the combos, years, and specs you’ve had. I may shoot you a PM.

I’m going to echo your thoughts 100% on the IB. Especially when it comes to BaT, the less one sees as a visible modification the better. It seems like the second any sort of performance mod shows up people simply start speculating on the history and warrants just ridiculous conversation. I say don’t even give them that opportunity. This car as close to bone stock as possible will speak for itself and will bring the most cash. Probably not what you want to hear because if the cost associated with a demod, but I agree you’re going to get some solid cash back on those mods.

1995 BMW M3 LTW - Alpine White / Anthracite Cloth
                  2000 BMW M5 - Imola Red / Imola Red & Black
                  2005 BMW M3 - Alpine White / Anthracite Impulse Cloth (Manual) - ZCP - 6MT - Slicktop
                  2006 BMW M3 - Alpine White / Black - ZCP - 6MT - Canadian Import
                  2011 BMW M3 - Individual Fire Orange / Black - ZCP - 6MT - Slicktop - Dinan Upgrades
                  2011 BMW 1M - Alpine White / Black - Canadian Import

Comment

You flipped 15 (one five) e46 m3s?

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post

You flipped 15 (one five) e46 m3s?
                      I flipped 14 E46 M3, still have my 2006 E46 M3 Estoril blue

Comment

Originally posted by Duck360198 View Post

15!! Well done. Would love to hear all the combos, years, and specs you’ve had. I may shoot you a PM.
                        1) 2002 BMW E46 M3 Steel grey/Imola Red 6mt = I had this one for 5 years, 3 years as full race car, had a build thread on RIP M3forum

2) 2002 BMW E46 M3 Jet black/Black 6mt bought with105000km

3)2005 BMW E46 M3 ZCP Carbon/Black 6mt
                        Bought with 130000km

4)2002 BMW E46 M3 Imola Red/Red SMG to 6mt conversion, bought with 210000km

5)2006 BMW E46 M3 Estoril blue/Black 6mt Bought with 84000km

6)2002 BMW E46 M3 Jet Black/Black 6mt, bought with 220000km

7)2003 BMW E46 M3 Jet Black/Black SMG to 6mt conversion, bought with 169000km

8)2005 BMW E46 M3 ZCP Imola red/Black 6mt
                        Bought with 145000km

9)2002 BMW E46 M3 Carbon Black/Black SMG, Bought with 160000km

10)2005 BMW E46 M3 ZCP Dinan S3-R Interlagos /Cinnamon SMG to 6mt conversion Bought with 96000km

11)2001 BMW E46 M3 Jet Black/Black 6mt bought with 265000km

12)2006 BMW E46 M3 ZCP Interlagos/black SMG, bought with 54000km

13)2006 BMW E46 M3 ZCP Imola/Black 6mt, bought with 131000km

14)2006 BMW E46 M3 ZCP Mystic/Grey SMG, bought with 82000km

Comment

10)2005 BMW E46 M3 ZCP Dinan S3-R Interlagos /Cinnamon SMG to 6mt conversion Bought with 96000km

12)2006 BMW E46 M3 ZCP Interlagos/black SMG, bought with 54000km
                          Curious if you're willing to share how much these 2 sold for.

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

Curious if you're willing to share how much these 2 sold for.
                            The Dinan S3-R ZCP was initially SMG. I removed all Dinan parts from it, put car back stock and sold for about the same price (40k) but it was 6mt. Sold all Dinan parts separately. Still have the Dinan Big bore ITB on my Estoril!

The low mileage IB SMG was traded for the Imola ZCP 6mt + 24k from the other guy

Comment

The Dinan S3-R ZCP was initially SMG. I removed all Dinan parts from it, put car back stock and sold for about the same price (40k) but it was 6mt. Sold all Dinan parts separately. Still have the Dinan Big bore ITB on my Estoril!

The low mileage IB SMG was traded for the Imola ZCP 6mt + 24k from the other guy
                              Thanks for sharing. CAD or USD?

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

Thanks for sharing. CAD or USD?
                                CAD

Comment

Working...
                                X