No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not un-modding any serious mods on the car. It is true perfection and I won't change it. If it brings less, so be it.

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
      Wolfe don’t you have widened ZCP wheels ?? you should list that and post pix of it on bat. It’s something I’m looking to do for my E92. Do you still have details of the whole project ? I remember seeing a post on M3F
      Yes, my wheels are widened to 19x9 and 19x11. I had a build journal for probably 10 years on the old forum.

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Wolfe View Post
        I am not un-modding any serious mods on the car. It is true perfection and I won't change it. If it brings less, so be it.

Mr. Wolfe
        Those are really good quality mods — hope it goes to someone that appreciates it, and doesn’t resell it stripped.
        Last edited by 02_lsb; 07-29-2022, 07:52 PM.
        Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

I can't believe that 05 IR on bat sold for so cheap !
          2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
          2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

I don’t e ninety two, but this is Good deal:
            Bid for the chance to own a 2011 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #80,101.

later year, manual, comp, blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
              I can't believe that 05 IR on bat sold for so cheap !
              I was a bit puzzled by that as well. A couple interior pieces were missing (plastic around the roof mechanism) but nothing serious. Interior was a bit tired for the miles but they all are. Car got punished.

maw

Comment

Never seen bamboo, might possibly be worse than drab gray holy shit.
                2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                  Never seen bamboo, might possibly be worse than drab gray holy shit.
                  I've got it, it's nice. Novillo leather is nicer than nappa too.
                  DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                  /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                  More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

I've got it, it's nice. Novillo leather is nicer than nappa too.
                    It looked pretty greasy in that pic so 🤷‍♂️
                    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post
                      I don’t e ninety two, but this is Good deal:
                      Bid for the chance to own a 2011 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #80,101.

later year, manual, comp, blue.
                      I think the interior color and replaced engine/tranny hurt it. I think the E92 blues only look good on black. I dont like them on red interior either. But on the E46 IB goes well with Cinnamon/IR too
                      2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                      2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

This is a very impressive finish. More than twice the previous high bid.

Bid for the chance to own a 10k-Mile 2008 BMW M5 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #80,156.

Comment

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2008-bmw-m5-132/
                          I am such a sucker for a M5. The E60 is a dream, but I think it loses its full glory in black or white.

Also, for 10k miles and all these other low mileage cars, why are the interiors showing so much wear, scuffs, scratches, etc. It was obviously a secondary car or garage queen to be such low mileage examples and the interior just doesn't reflect it.
                          Last edited by 05CherryM3; 08-01-2022, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 05CherryM3 View Post

I am such a sucker for a M5. The E60 is a dream, but I think it loses its full glory in black or white.

Also, for 10k miles and all these other low mileage cars, why are the interiors showing so much wear, scuffs, scratches, etc. It was obviously a secondary car or garage queen to be such low mileage examples and the interior just doesn't reflect it.
                            What I don't understand is why these sellers of low mileage cars don't invest $500-$1000 and replace all of the interior touch points.

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

I can provide some insight into how this happens as I've got a friend who falls into this category. He has money, lots of it (and he is the one who earned it). The cars literally sit in his garage and never get cleaned (ever). Drives them occasionally with zero concern about what he throws in them, on them, or around them. Just objects he enjoys from time to time with no thought before or beyond the current moment. He is super busy running a business and raising a family so the cars just don't concern him. When he tires of a car he sells it as is, dirt and all, no matter how expensive it is/was and I don't think I've ever seen him keep a car beyond 5k to 10k miles. Sometimes I envy his ability to ignore stuff.
                              3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2008-bmw-m5-132/
                                Feeling like I got in just under the wire on these going up!

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                                2012 LMB/Black 128i
                                2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Working...
                                X