No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudes over here with widebody 964s and I'm just happy I found another good E39 M5 for $9k today. Ballers 😮‍💨
    Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Damn, I wanna buy a beater E39 M5. Congrats! Pics?
      Silver Track to Street Car Journal
      Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post
        Dudes over here with widebody 964s and I'm just happy I found another good E39 M5 for $9k today. Ballers 😮‍💨
        Hey, I would take that E39! lol

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post
          you got that one posted on M5 board?
          2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
          2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post

you got that one posted on M5 board?
            Yup. Drives amazingly well. I already took it through some backroads on the way home. Just need to clean up the paint and spray the bumpers. It's an amazing driver and well maintained mechanically. Even the wheels are clean and barely any rash.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
              Damn, I wanna buy a beater E39 M5. Congrats! Pics?
              Will get some pics up tomorrow in the light. 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                Ha same!

Yes, first time seeing LSB in person I couldn't get over how green it was.

I think LSB is great because it's so loud as a color. I wouldn't buy it, however, if I wanted a blue BMW like many do.
                FWIW, I have an 04LSB (shocker, given my username right?!) and previously had a 991.2 Miami Blue C2S. Here is my take on color presentation for each:

LSB looks very blue in photos, but is blue-green in person.

Miami looks very blue in photos, but is actually green-blue.

Totally agree that these colors aren’t for everybody and to each their own. As I have made clear with the above, obnoxiously loud colors (blues) are my thing.

No matter the color, the rule is: thou must drive thy e46 M3.

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post

Holy shit, that 964 is gorgeous! Wow!

BTW, why not just buy another E46 M3 to beat the crap out of it and keep your IB but maybe de-tuned it/closer to stock and put the mods on the other one?
                  Thanks! Just moving money around at the moment and it makes sense to sell right now. Also, I needed something a little more practical so I just bought a 22' Macan GTS.

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by LSB4Me View Post

FWIW, I have an 04LSB (shocker, given my username right?!) and previously had a 991.2 Miami Blue C2S. Here is my take on color presentation for each:

LSB looks very blue in photos, but is blue-green in person.

Miami looks very blue in photos, but is actually green-blue.

Totally agree that these colors aren’t for everybody and to each their own. As I have made clear with the above, obnoxiously loud colors (blues) are my thing.

No matter the color, the rule is: thou must drive thy e46 M3.

My 964 is Miami Blue. LSB is much darker in person than in pictures (and greener).

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Wolfe View Post

My 964 is Miami Blue. LSB is much darker in person than in pictures (and greener).

Mr. Wolfe
                      Funny, I was having a hard time pegging the color of your 964 until I saw it under the garage lights. Had a number of people compliment the “turquoise” color when in parking garages . . .

This … is my former Miami car. Very, very different from LSB.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by LSB4Me; 07-20-2022, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Welp, here she is. The $9k E39 M5. I'm going to clean and condition all of the leather right now and get it moisturized and protected, it's kinda dry right now. Click on the photos for full quality.

Comment

Man you really love old bmws. I can't imagine having more than one or two at most before getting a gt3 and a modern luxury car.

Congrats you animal.
                          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Wolfe View Post

Thanks! Just moving money around at the moment and it makes sense to sell right now. Also, I needed something a little more practical so I just bought a 22' Macan GTS.

Mr. Wolfe
                            Buddy of mine just picked up a 22 Macan GTS as well. Beautiful car. Maybe just me but feels like 9/10ths of a 911 on road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                              Man you really love old bmws. I can't imagine having more than one or two at most before getting a gt3 and a modern luxury car.

Congrats you animal.
                              I’ve half-considered getting rid of my two old BMWs for a GT4 RS (if they existed for purchase). That engine is almost worth having to drive around looking like a complete douchebag

EthanolTurbo is that the one from m5board classifieds? Looks pretty damn clean for how cheap it was listed.

Comment

Do it if you can.

Ideally I'd like to keep my two dailys, the m3, get a gt3 and lease something like a new s580 for comfortable jaunts with the lady in, around, or out of town.
                                2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Working...
                                X