No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys think a 2004 slicktop manual coupe in silver grey with 44k miles would go for on BAT? it has impulse cloth interior and the navigation.
    The car is in Canada but it's an ex-US car so makes it easier to send back. The slicktop and cloth seats do make it kind of a rare spec.

BAT is going crazy these days lol

Comment

Not BaT but clean even if not ultra desirable...

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/3R0..._campaign=hero

And this is the form E9X I would buy... convertible to convertible I prefer the E46M but in sedan fitment this car makes too much sense, ESPECIALLY with a Vortec applied.

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 2011 BMW M3 Dinan S2 Sedan at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #63,492.

maw
      Last edited by maw1124; 01-08-2022, 08:33 AM.

Comment

We have officially entered the world of $30,000 Hundred Thousand Mile TiAgs — congrats to all TiAg owners. No sarcasm.
        Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post
          Not BaT but clean even if not ultra desirable...

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/3R0..._campaign=hero

And this is the form E9X I would buy... convertible to convertible I prefer the E46M but in sedan fitment this car makes too much sense, ESPECIALLY with a Vortec applied.

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 2011 BMW M3 Dinan S2 Sedan at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #63,492.

maw
          Wow clean e90M nice color combo to.

Comment

Unmolested... may be tough to find in the future...

Bid for the chance to own a 2002 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #63,072.

maw
            At $29k, this ended up being one of the best deals I've seen in a while on BaT, unless you guys see something I don't. TiAG only works over Imola though IMO.

maw
            Last edited by maw1124; 01-08-2022, 03:00 PM.

Comment

At $29k, this ended up being one of the best deals I've seen in a while on BaT, unless you guys see something I don't. TiAG only works over Imola though IMO.
              I think it was a strong result for the seller considering 100K miles and really looks like 100K worth of wear and tear on the interior:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3525-1-scaled.jpg?fit=2048%2C1536.jpg Views:	0 Size:	167.0 KB ID:	147285
              Last edited by bmw; 01-08-2022, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                Always ruined by one or two little shitty mods like black grills. Luckily easily reversed.
                100% agree, as soon as I saw the black grills I was like ehhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by bmw View Post
                  I think it was a strong result for the seller considering 100K miles and really looks like 100K worth of wear and tear on the interior:
                  Fair... although I consider shitty interior wear par for the course on these... it's the one thing that reminds me these are 3-series BMWs actually. The driving experience is so much more. The interior fit, finish and wear is so much less. Mine has fewer miles and I've replaced almost all the touch points. Center console and steering wheel are next. So I don't really count that but I take your point.

At least here it's only one owner worth of wear.

maw
                  Last edited by maw1124; 01-08-2022, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Oooooo'weeeee... hold on to your wallets.

Bid for the chance to own a 33k-Mile 2005 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #63,789.

Gents, what's the pedal mod about, and what's that mounted atop the engine cover? Finally, what does a clutch delay valve do and what's the consequence of removing it? Thanks,

maw
                    Last edited by maw1124; 01-12-2022, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Mine has fewer miles and I've replaced almost all the touch points.

maw

the E46 might have a good looking interior but it was a very low quality one.

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 33k-Mile 2005 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #63,789.

Gents, what's the pedal mod about, and what's that mounted atop the engine cover? Finally, what does a clutch delay valve do and what's the consequence of removing it? Thanks,

maw
                        CDV a piece inserted in the clutch line that restricts (smaller orifice) the hydraulic flow to slow (re)engagement of the clutch. Those ITK have been removing them for 2 decades.
                        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

This imola could be the new champ since it is $77k with two hours to go.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...-m3-coupe-110/
                          3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

CDV a piece inserted in the clutch line that restricts (smaller orifice) the hydraulic flow to slow (re)engagement of the clutch. Those ITK have been removing them for 2 decades.
                            And for those who come along and see this it should be noted SMGs do not have a CDV.
                            Last edited by oceansize; 01-12-2022, 09:31 AM.
                            3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

maw
                              Curious how high this will go despite the shitty ticky tac mods.

Funny how people say sunroof delete as a mod instead of simply not mentioning sunroof which is indicative of how dumbed down society has become.
                              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                                Funny how people say sunroof delete as a mod instead of simply not mentioning sunroof which is indicative of how dumbed down society has become.
                                I don't agree with that assessment at all. It's just highlighting a sought after specification of the vehicle since most did come with a moonroof.
                                DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                                /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                                More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Working...
                                X