The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post
    I am not surprised to see that many for sale , some people make double money on them.

Comment

Also, many people bought them and didn't really drive them much. They make great used cars to buy right now. If you bought it, didn't use it really, and can get over half your money back, why not?

maw

EDIT... then there's this... https://turtlegarage.com/cars/porsch...d-trillions-2/
      Last edited by maw1124; 04-02-2022, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a Modified 2006 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #70,231.

Retrimmed M-texture car. Looks to have been done quite well though, looks fairly oem.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post
          https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-bmw-m3-coupe-89/

Retrimmed M-texture car. Looks to have been done quite well though, looks fairly oem.
          He is the guy, or one of them (?), that owns mpartsworldwide. Stripper and reseller and he had an account on the old forum.
          3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Check out the red S54 powered E30 from earlier today. $115k

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
              Check out the red S54 powered E30 from earlier today. $115k

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              That's wild. There was an E30 M3 rolling shell that went for $4k on BAT a few years back. Imagine if you swapped an S54 into it and sold it today.

Comment

Let’s play a game,

how high will this go lol

Bid for the chance to own a 2003 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #71,489.
                2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

I'd guess $50k, but man, I'd probably have spent the $200 on a new key to not have to list it like that.

Comment

What's up with the front bumper on that car? Is it just me or does it look matte save the little "splitters"..

Maybe it's just the lighting but some of those photos make the bumper look terrible.

Specifically pics 17/18
                    Last edited by Cubieman; 04-19-2022, 05:10 AM.
                    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                    Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
                      What's up with the front bumper on that car? Is it just me or does it look matte save the little "splitters"..

Maybe it's just the lighting but some of those photos make the bumper look terrible.
                      It’s just you… the front bumper looks totally normal/glossy to me other than some rock chips, bugs, and scrapes on the lower corners. The only matte I’m seeing on the front end are the kidneys.

Comment

Pic 19, grill/hood area is in rough shape for all of 51k miles. That black combined with photos, like 33, and lighting really display how bad the orange peel is to boot. Ugly as h e double hockey sticks. I bid five dollars. I'm kidding of course as the color combo is good but I don't know, doesn't look great considering the mileage and the seller did a poor job cleaning/detailing. Someone could get a decent deal and enjoy a nice driver in a good combo.
                        Last edited by oceansize; 04-19-2022, 03:56 AM.
                        3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
                          Pic 19, grill/hood area is in rough shape for all of 51k miles. That black combined with photos, like 33, and lighting really display how bad the orange peel is to boot. Ugly as h e double hockey sticks. I bid five dollars. I'm kidding of course as the color combo is good but I don't know, doesn't look great considering the mileage and the seller did a poor job cleaning/detailing. Someone could get a decent deal and enjoy a nice driver in a good combo.
                          Orange peel is a BMW feature. Get that tbone dude out there with some sand paper and a DSLR, he’ll fix it for the seller.
                          Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

The PPF installed on both the bumper and 1/4 fender/hood on a black car will usually make it look worse.

This is an example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone know the owner of this car or know if it has sold?

Bid for the chance to own a Modified 34k-Mile 2003 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #70,883.

Comment

CB/Cinnamon ZCP with fairly low miles, SMG.

Bid for the chance to own a 2004 BMW M3 Coupe at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #71,917.
                                2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                                Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                                Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                                RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                                Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X