Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Actuary View Post

Thanks for confirming
    No prob. Hope to see you and your m3 around Irvine. It's a sea of Teslas, rare to see another e46.

Comment

Just placed an order. Thanks for the info guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Is there anything other than the small foam piece (51717037260​) under the "finisher" to replace? I have been annoyed by morning dew on the roof dripping down into my open window. I always assumed the finisher should be diverting this water?

Comment

Originally posted by throwinshapes View Post
          Is there anything other than the small foam piece (51717037260​) under the "finisher" to replace? I have been annoyed by morning dew on the roof dripping down into my open window. I always assumed the finisher should be diverting this water?
          Not that I found when I took mine apart. There is, however, a very thin rubber gasket that is part of the aluminum trim that provides a sealing effect to the body; maybe yours is broken, or something in that particular area?

Comment

I somehow got two pairs of these so if anyone wants to buy a set that is already stateside- lmk.

as for installation, that bracket is a real PITA. I had to not only use lube but pry the bracket up a bit to allow the rubber to slide through more easily- but i still had to bring out some plier to pull it through and marred it a bit. still happy with the result though
            2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

Comment

Originally posted by lemoose View Post
              I somehow got two pairs of these so if anyone wants to buy a set that is already stateside- lmk.

as for installation, that bracket is a real PITA. I had to not only use lube but pry the bracket up a bit to allow the rubber to slide through more easily- but i still had to bring out some plier to pull it through and marred it a bit. still happy with the result though
              If you still have the extra pair I'd love to grab them from you. I'm in Austin too.

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post

No prob. Hope to see you and your m3 around Irvine. It's a sea of Teslas, rare to see another e46.
                How times change... Irvine had to have been the E46 M3 capital when they came out!

Comment

Stupid question: ok, so I’m about to install mine using the soapy water method. How/when do you pull off the adhesive tape covering once you get the seal shoved into the channel?

Comment

Originally posted by gpoints View Post
                    Stupid question: ok, so I’m about to install mine using the soapy water method. How/when do you pull off the adhesive tape covering once you get the seal shoved into the channel?
                    I did it differently, but on the inner surface of the aluminum trim there is a hash mark that you use to align the B-pillar "end" of the seal to the trim in order to ensure proper fit at that location. That said, pull off the adhesive how you see fit while maintaining alignment to that mark.

Comment

Cool, thanks. Out of curiosity, which method did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by gpoints View Post
                        Cool, thanks. Out of curiosity, which method did you use?
                        I drilled out the bracket rivet, installed the seal, re-riveted the bracket. Apparently the more difficult method.

Comment

Originally posted by WOLFN8TR View Post

See Post #157

Group buy info

Price: $130 USD for one set. $260 USD for two sets. shipped to USA
                          Send paypal payment to: matthewnavis@gmail.com
                          Under the payment amount it will ask you what this is for and type:
                          Group buy E46 Rear quarter weather stripping and include your name, full address including USA and phone number.
                          I am late to this party. I need a set. Is the deal still going? 🙏

Comment

Still available?
                            2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
                            2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

I would email Matt and see if he is still honoring the price
                              2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                              2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                              2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Found the eBay listing and looks like they're available but now double the price. Also bmw jacked the price on the lower window rubber moulding underneath and they're $65 a side now! Bastards lol

Perfect Fit: Designed to fit all E46 COUPE models, ensuring a seamless fit and finish. Enhanced Driving Comfort: Experience reduced wind noise at higher speeds. The use of our original seals significantly minimizes disturbances, providing a quieter and more enjoyable driving experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
                                2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Working...
                                X