Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayan-Viking View Post

Yeah. I'm out of the window now...
    You can still order. The GB is not time sensitive or limited to a particular number of orders. anyone can order as many as they want.... untill matt tells us otherwise
    2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
    2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by AvusBlueAus View Post
      How much was the total delivered to Australia? I’m thinking of getting a set too
      $260 AUD, about $100 less then via his ebay store. and BMW want $2948.5 locally lmao.

Win of the year.

Comment

I just placed an order over the weekend and emailed to ask for part availability. Got a response from Matt in less than 24 hours, order got shipped today.

Comment

Mine also shipped quickly, have received a tracking number but don't know what company to track with?

Comment

USPS
            2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
            2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
            2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Juat received mine and they look pretty great.

Interestingly, even though the eBay listing says they're in Lithuania, the package was shipped from a place not too far from Frankfurt. Gives even more credibility to the claim that they're the actual seals that BMW uses in their parts.
              2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Got mine today, also shipped from Frankfurt. Odd that I never got a confirmation or anything at all. But yea they're here. Gonna lay them outside and let the heat/sun straighten them out.
                http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

So how do I order, just send an email to that email address? I need shipping to Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Amos View Post
                    So how do I order, just send an email to that email address? I need shipping to Canada.
                    See Post #157

Group buy info

Price: $130 USD for one set. $260 USD for two sets. shipped to USA
                    Send paypal payment to: matthewnavis@gmail.com
                    Under the payment amount it will ask you what this is for and type:
                    Group buy E46 Rear quarter weather stripping and include your name, full address including USA and phone number.
                    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
                    Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
                    Evolve Eventuri
                    - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Just received my set, envelope was way smaller than expected.
                      Plenty of ‘baconing’ as others have mentioned, but it is what it is.

I picked up a set of high gloss shadowline trim with deteriorated rubber last week, time to combine them and upgrade my car to high gloss.
                      E46 ///M3 • 12/2002 • phönix-gelb • 6MT
                      E39 ///M5 • 12/1998 • avus-blau • 6MT
                      E60 ///M5 • 11/2006 • saphir-schwarz • 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_R View Post
                        The install isn't horrible. The worst part is probably the small bracket that retains the seal at the rear of the trim piece. You need to remove a rivet that holds the bracket in place. I tried silicone lube and sliding the seal in without removing the bracket but after 15 minutes of fiddling with it I decided to just remove the rivet, install the seal and then rivet the bracket back into place.
                        Overall the seals feel like OEM quality and the wavy rubber does not show once reinstalled. I do have a bit of gap between the seal and trim but that could be due to my lack of skill or the fact my trim pieces are 20 years old and slightly warped.
                        How did you remove the trim piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_R View Post
                          The install isn't horrible. The worst part is probably the small bracket that retains the seal at the rear of the trim piece. You need to remove a rivet that holds the bracket in place. I tried silicone lube and sliding the seal in without removing the bracket but after 15 minutes of fiddling with it I decided to just remove the rivet, install the seal and then rivet the bracket back into place.
                          Overall the seals feel like OEM quality and the wavy rubber does not show once reinstalled. I do have a bit of gap between the seal and trim but that could be due to my lack of skill or the fact my trim pieces are 20 years old and slightly warped.
                          I'd like some pointers on the bracket portion--is this a metal rivet, or plastic?

Comment

Originally posted by Grke46m3 View Post

How did you remove the trim piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Trim piece is held on by approximately 10 screws behind the weather seals. You’ll need to remove the rear side windows.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post

I'd like some pointers on the bracket portion--is this a metal rivet, or plastic?
                              Metal rivet. 1/8” diameter. I used a die grinder to get the old one out but I’m sure you could also use a 1/8” drill bit. The fit on the rivet is really tight. I had to get it started and then lightly tap it in.

Comment

Can’t believe BMW made it that difficult to replace. The E36 seals were super easy to replace smh. Gonna cry when I install these inside my 110° garage in a couple of days. 😭
                                Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                                Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X