No announcement yet.

Turner Motorsport CSL Airbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I’m gonna buy this in a month or two. For peace of mind, I’d apply epoxy to the fittings and the two supports, if it doesn’t void the warranty. The car has fresh motor mounts tho, so if the intake makes contact with the OE strut brace I’ll have to return it.
    Silver Track to Street Car Journal
    Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by BIllybilly2 View Post

Are you using the early style intake boots or the Turner boots?
      I've tried both with the same result.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
        I think I’m gonna buy this in a month or two. For peace of mind, I’d apply epoxy to the fittings and the two supports, if it doesn’t void the warranty. The car has fresh motor mounts tho, so if the intake makes contact with the OE strut brace I’ll have to return it.
        I got the V1, and had freshed oem motor mounts installed about the same time. I was able to adjust the manifold bracket to clear the oem strut by a few mm, but I decided to add some shims to give it extra clearance just incase. Getting the stock oil dipstick routed was more of a PITA, I would've paid another 100 if someone could come up with a prebent dipstick for this kit.

Comment

Not much noise from members about the turner box. anyone have any good updates?

Comment

I am waiting for my, it is in shipping now, hope it would come in few weeks, and hope all would be good, because i am really far from USA

Comment

So this just happened. I was admiring my Turner CSL airbox and decided to make sure everything was still tight and secure. Well something did not feel right, it seemed a bit loose. So I removed the non filtered side of the airbox to check. Well the small nubs that secure the bottom appear to have sheared clear off. I am going to call turner on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Thonas View Post
                So this just happened. I was admiring my Turner CSL airbox and decided to make sure everything was still tight and secure. Well something did not feel right, it seemed a bit loose. So I removed the non filtered side of the airbox to check. Well the small nubs that secure the bottom appear to have sheared clear off. I am going to call turner on Monday.
                Might be helpful to others if you are able to post a photo.
                Interested in what this looks like.
                6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Originally posted by oldFanatic View Post
                  Might be helpful to others if you are able to post a photo.
                  Interested in what this looks like.
                  I already reassembled it, but it just looks the same sans nubs. Smooth.... I am doing spark plugs next weekend, I will take a picture then.

Comment

I already reassembled it, but it just looks the same sans nubs. Smooth.... I am doing spark plugs next weekend, I will take a picture then.
                    Is this a version 2 box?

Comment

Originally posted by LukesM View Post

Is this a version 2 box?
                      Yes V2

Comment

Yes V2
                        they sheered off? They didnt unbond and fall out? Please contact us for sure so we can look into this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIllybilly2 View Post

they sheered off? They didnt unbond and fall out? Please contact us for sure so we can look into this.
                          I will give you a call. I am going to take pictures this week. Thanks

Comment

I took a quick road trip up to ECS today to pick up a side skirt for the M3 to save on shipping and asked to see if they had an V2 boxes. I just wanted to look at the construction, but somehow it ended up in the back of my 4runner for the trip back home.

Comment

Originally posted by S14 View Post
                              I took a quick road trip up to ECS today to pick up a side skirt for the M3 to save on shipping and asked to see if they had an V2 boxes. I just wanted to look at the construction, but somehow it ended up in the back of my 4runner for the trip back home.
                              I'd have done the same if I saw that, matte finish is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by S14 View Post
                                So they can sell one off the floor, but can’t fulfill my order from November? Kind of wild from my perspective, but congrats lol. Realistically I’m just tired of the BS shipping delays that never seem to end.

Comment

Working...
                                X