No announcement yet.

What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got around to the speed sensor replacement after sourcing new runner clamps and having to wait.
    Decided to switch the oetinger snap clamps to thin Euro worm clamps on the plenum side for easier/cheaper future access.

Comment

[mention]antknee [/mention] , [mention]eforty6_m3 [/mention]swisstrax or race deck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Couple fenders.
        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Replaced the window sill trim. Perhaps they changed the material...and old new one felt more rubbery, whereas the new one I installed feels more plastic-y.

I think the most robust thing BMW has ever made is the adhesive used to attach the trim piece.

Comment

Trim looks good.
            I need one for the driver side (LH) door.

yesterday I looked at the car.
            I managed to resist the temptation to go for a hoon on the back roads of sw wisconsin.

Rain today, so I 'll look at it again, probably.

Comment

Got around to changing the headlight lens and gaskets last week. Liking the stock headlamp look a lot!

Comment

Took her to the ring yesterday. Best thing you can do to an M3 😉

Gesendet von meinem LON-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Got around to setting up velocity stacks using [mention]liam821 [/mention] clamps that he made. It was a pain in the butt getting the trumpets out and then setting up the csl tune. (Thanks again for all the help Liam )
                  Sorry for the poor quality, I don’t have vip and I’m on my phone!

Comment

Installed my SS Race Section 3 last Friday evening.

Current exhaust setup - Supersprint V1 Stepped manifold, SGT "Rasp Eliminator" (LOL) Section 1, SGT 3" X-pipe Section 2 (w/ Magnaflow 14159 muffler), Supersprint Race Section 3.

Prior to this I had a Megan Racing Section 3; they were basically two barrel-style resonators. It was very droney, boomy, raspy and obnoxiously loud. Now with the SS Race Section 3, the note has cleaned up a heap, almost zero rasp, and very little drone.

Comment

You modded the sect. 1 to fit v1s?
                      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Altaran View Post
                        Took her to the ring yesterday. Best thing you can do to an M3 😉

Gesendet von meinem LON-L29 mit Tapatalk

I miss those days severely.

Comment

Lots o' new parts!

H&R Sways front & rear
                          Race Engineering Strut bar
                          ARC-8s

Really loving how the car is driving and sitting right now

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210618_040050888.NIGHT~2.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	111835

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210623_024326243.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	111836
                          Attached Files
                          2005 6MT TiAg | 1:47.01 @ Laguna Seca
                          ..........................| 1:58.93 @ Sonoma

Comment

Went for an alignment and fill AC. Car is finally ready after a long list of mods and maintenance:
                            2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
                            2002 BMW E46 M3 Titanium Silver/Black 6mt
                            2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
                            2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Originally posted by T.J. View Post
                              [mention]antknee [/mention] , [mention]eforty6_m3 [/mention]swisstrax or race deck?

Swisstrax

2005 BMW M3 (6MT) Instagram
                              2021 BMW M340i

Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!

My Slow Burn (M3 build thread)
                              My DOUBLE thread (garage build)

Comment

Added a remote oil/vapor separator for the intake.

Comment

Working...
                                X