No announcement yet.

What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulleys started chirping so replaced both belt tensioners and pulleys. Then an oil change followed by a clay bar and a good coat of wax.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1185.JPG
Views:	634
Size:	445.2 KB
ID:	108001

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1191.JPG
Views:	620
Size:	455.1 KB
ID:	108002
    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Changed out original Fuel Pump 2004 139,828 miles
      Still wondering how an animal got to store nuts on top of pump???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart79 View Post
        Changed out original Fuel Pump 2004 139,828 miles
        Still wondering how an animal got to store nuts on top of pump???
        This exact thing happened to me too. Only difference is there was a nest there and the damn things chewed through one of the wires...

Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue​

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

This exact thing happened to me too. Only difference is there was a nest there and the damn things chewed through one of the wires...
          My car has/had a field mouse nest in the left side drug bin below the ABS gubbins. It was comprised of raw cotton bulbs.(ex Georgia car)
          The driver side harness to the ballast had been munched on plus the intake elbow looked a little gnawed also.
          Damn lucky that the contents of the e-box were lacking the necessary vitamins for a nutritious breakfast.

Comment

Replaced my front windshield Cowl.....much needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin2772 View Post
              Replaced my front windshield Cowl.....much needed.
              I keep lookin at mine and thinkin the same thing, but haven’t progressed on that thought yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rkymtnrider View Post

I keep lookin at mine and thinkin the same thing, but haven’t progressed on that thought yet.
                Its pretty easy to do. Hardest part was getting my wipers off. After that it was all just snapping pieces in and out. Got the replacement from ECS for like $100 and some change. Looks much nicer then my crumbling cracked one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin2772 View Post

Its pretty easy to do. Hardest part was getting my wipers off. After that it was all just snapping pieces in and out. Got the replacement from ECS for like $100 and some change. Looks much nicer then my crumbling cracked one.
                  For some reason, i thought you meant grate on the hood with the washer sprayers. The windshield cowling was replaced when i did the windshield

Comment

Make sure you guys are using mild detergents when washing as that will accelerate fading along with the obvious UV exposure if parked outside.

Good to use some type of uv inhibiting product as well.
                    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

I bought an intake cam sensor.
                      Car has been stalling. No EML yet but I have a code.

Comment

Been a week since the detail. Added the badge back on, but this time in gloss black..

Comment

Replaced my side markers with some new OEM bits. Crazy the difference these little guys make when they aren't old and faded. Little by little, slowly getting my car refreshed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	51226359110_8be20cb8b0_c.jpg Views:	126 Size:	147.9 KB ID:	109466

Click image for larger version  Name:	51225500913_efe9e7f5a2_c.jpg Views:	124 Size:	105.2 KB ID:	109467

Click image for larger version  Name:	51226359120_4b881686d9_c.jpg Views:	122 Size:	137.7 KB ID:	109469

Click image for larger version  Name:	51226359125_57479596d9_c.jpg Views:	125 Size:	153.5 KB ID:	109468

Click image for larger version  Name:	51225500853_b876239c9d_c.jpg Views:	122 Size:	92.8 KB ID:	109470
                          Last edited by eforty6_m3; 06-10-2021, 04:21 AM.

2005 BMW M3 (6MT) Instagram
                          2021 BMW M340i

Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!

My Slow Burn (M3 build thread)
                          My DOUBLE thread (garage build)

Comment

Originally posted by ra2fanatic View Post
                            Been a week since the detail. Added the badge back on, but this time in gloss black..

Where did you get the emblem from? Is it oe?

Comment

Originally posted by Rkymtnrider View Post

Where did you get the emblem from? Is it oe?
                              IND Distribution

Comment

Replaced my RTABs. Went with OEM. They lasted long enough and I'm not ready to give up the compliance. That's a really fun job with homemade tools!

Need to do the FCABs next.

Comment

Working...
                                X