ID:	96681
    • 2006 AW/IR Manual
    • Karbonius Race / Alpha- N
    • Supersprint
    • KW V3
    • 996 Brembo
    • ZCP / PSS

Comment

Refinished the my door panels and armrests. Titanium silver base coat with a few coats of clear for the top half of the armrests to match my exterior. Stripped the soft touch from the bottom half and refinished in BMW black. This was after masking and pre-spraying.

Finished product.
      3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Wrapped a portion of the a pillar. It's a very slow process when I have a free day every couple months. Also did the driver door handle and the full door is prepped and ready for draping. I may be finished in 2023. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nihilation View Post
          Wrapped a portion of the a pillar. It's a very slow process when I have a free day every couple months. Also did the driver door handle and the full door is prepped and ready for draping. I may be finished in 2023. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
          Man I wrapped a portion of my car once as I just wanted to get a feel for what the process would entail and lets just say I noped out pretty quick. That white and purple unicorn scooter tho, dope... What kind of HP we talking?
          3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_22989.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	98243

Prepped for minimal damage during airbar recall service this week.
            I hope they give me four of the red trim retaining pieces at the dealership as they are basically one time use.
            2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
            Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
            Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
            RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
            Instagram

Comment

Flushed brake fluid, removed the front lip to re-fit it better, and brought some life back to the fender liners. Horrible lighting led to some crap photo quality, but you get the idea.

Before:

After:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2005 BMW M3 (6MT) Instagram
              2021 BMW M340i

Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!

My Slow Burn (M3 build thread)
              My DOUBLE thread (garage build)

Comment

Re-upholstered my B&C pillars. Not too hard of a DIY, i would definitely do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image_22989.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	98243

Prepped for minimal damage during airbar recall service this week.
                  I hope they give me four of the red trim retaining pieces at the dealership as they are basically one time use.
                  ugh still have to take mine in and this is my worse fear.

Comment

Couple small projects this afternoon in the midst of a larger overhaul — Did a quick SAP delete now that I’m emissions exempt as well as most of a Spal 2082 electric fan conversion. Just need to mount it on the radiator. That aux fan is pretty heavy! Also the empty bracket for the SAP is ugly so going to have to make some kind of crazy dremel cut to remove it.

Comment

Originally posted by wahsm View Post

ugh still have to take mine in and this is my worse fear.
                      Just brought mine in today for airbag recall services after postponing it for a super long time as I had a fear as well of them damaging something..... They did the passenger side perfectly, but on the driver airbag side, the lower steering wheel trim I noticed had 2 scratches. They were easy to notice since my piece was brand new!

I went back inside to speak to the advisor and showed him the before photos I took before handing them the keys. The advisor immediately said they will order me in a brand new trim and apologized a ton. Pretty annoying as I was expecting something to happen hence why I kept putting it off for so long to bring it in, I mostly just wanted the fresh new airbag, ha. I'm just glad they didn't give me no hassle or argue with me on the replacement.

I recommend everyone to take a ton of pictures of the steering wheel, dashboard, door cards, seats, trim, even a high quality video to get all the angles. It helped me a bunch showing the advisor the photos I just took an hour before.

Comment

Originally posted by Dino View Post

Just brought mine in today for airbag recall services after postponing it for a super long time as I had a fear as well of them damaging something..... They did the passenger side perfectly, but on the driver airbag side, the lower steering wheel trim I noticed had 2 scratches. They were easy to notice since my piece was brand new!

I went back inside to speak to the advisor and showed him the before photos I took before handing them the keys. The advisor immediately said they will order me in a brand new trim and apologized a ton. Pretty annoying as I was expecting something to happen hence why I kept putting it off for so long to bring it in, I mostly just wanted the fresh new airbag, ha. I'm just glad they didn't give me no hassle or argue with me on the replacement.

I recommend everyone to take a ton of pictures of the steering wheel, dashboard, door cards, seats, trim, even a high quality video to get all the angles. It helped me a bunch showing the advisor the photos I just took an hour before.

Glad the service advisor is making it right.

I had a tech come to my house to replace the passenger airbag for recall and discovered whomever did the last recall butchered my car. There was a broken mounting tab for the trim piece that goes over the radio and overlaps with the long trim piece, missing screws for the air vent, and a broken connector for the airbag. The last tech "fixed" the connector by using a zip tie to hold the two connectors together.

Comment

The service department supervisor let me watch the job being done. It was actually pretty simple, took all of 7 minutes including the BS'ing. My local BMW dealership (Medford BMW) has a fantastic reputation among local high end car nuts, a local owns a stable of exotic cars which he trucks in to the dealership because their service is so superior. When I was there last week for the recall said exotic car owner had a Lamborghini Aventador and McLaren 720s in for some babying.
                          '04, manual, Dinan Stage 1 suspension and engine flash.

Comment

In the last month: rod bearings, guibo, csb, diff joint, exhaust leak, O2 sensors, and finally today, brakes and a fluid flush
                            Time to just drive!

Comment

Originally posted by JudahJD904 View Post
                              Re-upholstered my B&C pillars. Not too hard of a DIY, i would definitely do it again.
                              Where did you purchased the fabrics from?

Comment

Might be hard to tell due to lighting but I replaced my foggy old lenses with new ones. $50 and I can see MUCH better at night now. Next up is black kidney grills (without the corny M-stripes), and side grills.
                                Attached Files
                                2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Working...
                                X