No announcement yet.

What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent today trying to hunt down a 'c-clip' for the corner light (lost it while trying to change the bulb). Dealerships don't have the clips and can only order the whole securing bush (BMW-63126912012) so FCP it is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240303_123403.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	255939

Name:	Screenshot_20240303_123346.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	255940
    | 06 6 Speed Vert - JB on Cinnamon| Beisan | ACL Rod Bearings | ST Sway Bar | TMS CSL Box | Megan headers | H.T.E Tune | 550 Injectors | OEM Section 1, 2, 3| 200 Cell Cats | OEM SSK | Bilstein B12| 712 yellow tag |

Comment

Originally posted by Projecte46m3 View Post
      I have to do a build thread but, here are a few things that I've been hoarding for the past 3 months...

New goodies for my already heavily modified M4 GTS! I think im bored at this point LOL

I need to see those RIAs on the car in person, CCA can't come soon enough lol !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by I M Legend View Post

Did they fit properly or did you have to modify?
        On the housing there’s little plastic pins the stick up and point towards the speaker cone, those were hitting the pointy centers of the CDT speakers, so i just zipped them off with a dremmel. Not sure what purpose they had on the HK subs other than maybe keeping the felt mat from fluttering. Other than that, they went right in.

Comment

In the middle of a little refresh on the M. All new - windshield, cowl, tail lights, side markers, fender grills, corners, and roundels. Still need to replace the headlight lenses and trim and the hood vent. Looking really nice since everything I replaced was original to the car.
          RIP M3F
          2002 M3 - 2002 325iT - 1994 Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post
            Have you taken pics of your garage before Projecte46m3
            No, I haven't really shown any pictures on this forum...I mostly discuss everything on my Instagram.

I will have a build thread coming shortly.
            2005 E46 ///M3 Interlagos Blue/Cinnamon

BBS - Recaro - JRZ - PFC - Supersprint - Haimus - Vorshlag - RKP - DMG - Diffsonline - Autosolutions - ​Koyo - Mile End Composites - YFCM - GC

https://www.instagram.com/justanotham4/

Comment

Originally posted by Stilt View Post

I need to see those RIAs on the car in person, CCA can't come soon enough lol !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Soon!!

BBS - Recaro - JRZ - PFC - Supersprint - Haimus - Vorshlag - RKP - DMG - Diffsonline - Autosolutions - ​Koyo - Mile End Composites - YFCM - GC

Comment

Originally posted by jpy1980 View Post

Your floor looks amazing!! Can you send me a link to the floor mats you ordered?!
                For over 25 years, our Swiss engineered, American made tile has become the globally preferred by everyone from homeowners to the world's most respected brands.

Comment

New O2 sensors since mine went out at some point. Finally getting rid of the misfire and lean/rich codes…

Comment

had V601's mounted at Tire Rack yesterday and put the new wheels on

Name:	img_9942_9bb01bd8b7079b20624db2f0f701b00c612465c7.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	256284

Comment

Got it back on the ground for the first time since November lol. Sadly, there are many small and two somewhat large issues it needs addressed before I can give her a rip. But at least I can move the car to our new house!

Name:	IMG_8480.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	256718
                      http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                      '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                      '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
                        Got it back on the ground for the first time since November lol. Sadly, there are many small and two somewhat large issues it needs addressed before I can give her a rip. But at least I can move the car to our new house!

I like your wheel setup here! Are they Ze40’s?

Comment

Originally posted by Notan_S54 View Post

I like your wheel setup here! Are they Ze40’s?
                          Thank you! Yes, 18x10 ET25
                          http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                          '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                          '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8480.jpg Views:	51 Size:	211.1 KB ID:	256718
                            Nice!

Name:	image.gif
Views:	239
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	256777

Comment

But at least I can move the car to our new house!

Off subject bus I see that house begging for Spanish tile roof

Comment

Auto solutions AX shifter came in. We'll see how long it takes me to accrue all the other parts needed. Still have tires for the 260M wheels to get, and a couple major projects on the X5 to tackle.

Comment

Working...
                                X