No announcement yet.

BaT E46 LSB M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear 11" barrels by BBS Japan. Can't wait to get these switched over this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by ra2fanatic View Post

Yeah, I've been on a spending spree as it is, a one month wait to blow xxxx on tint, clearbra, and a detailing should be fine. They definitely want to make sure your paint has cured before touching your car. They always ask me how long ago I got paint work done to ensure when applying the clearbra it doesn't lift the paint. Talk to them and feel them out. They're really nice guys there.
      Oh for sure. I've had a long and painful but very uninteresting saga with my body shop. Long story short they had the car painted and sitting for well over a month whilst they fucked around with other shit, and didn't "notice" a GIGANTIC run in the clear. So they had to reshoot the 3/4 panel and now I have to wait another 30 days for it to cure before I can touch it.
      http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
      '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
      '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Nice quality mods!!

Comment

All right, lets try this again...Karbonius center console!!!

Comment

Wow that was fast. Nice
            2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

All right, lets try this again...Karbonius center console!!!

Great job bro. Keep up the fine modding!

Comment

Rogue came out with some nice exhaust hangers with spacers and gotta say they are fantastic. Pricey, sure, but solid piece over OE

Comment

Rogue came out with some nice exhaust hangers with spacers and gotta say they are fantastic. Pricey, sure, but solid piece over OE

what’s the benefit of these vs OE?
                  Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post

what’s the benefit of these vs OE?
                    bushing easily replaceable and less likely to tear obviously. The additional spacers they come with help with adjusting the exhaust position as well. Left side was touching my diffuser and the spacer helped clear that so it doesn't rattle and wear away the carbon.

Comment

Karbonius CSL center console is in. Just have to tidy up the wiring and it's good to go. Running wires through the grommet was probably the only major challenge, but beyond that, pretty straight forward.

Comment

I'm curious how the CF "feels" resting your arm on it? Does it feel solid, sturdy, and secure, or is there any flex and give to it? I'm guessing it's well built and solid, but that's what I would be concerned about beyond looking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by tnord View Post
                          I'm curious how the CF "feels" resting your arm on it? Does it feel solid, sturdy, and secure, or is there any flex and give to it? I'm guessing it's well built and solid, but that's what I would be concerned about beyond looking awesome.
                          Feels fine. But if you have had time with a euro armrest you barely rest anything on that also since it’s so low, lacking the armrest anyway. That was how I bought it so having no armrest was no different. It’s solid with no flex and now...no cup holders but seeing as this is not much of a daily for me anyways it doesn’t bother me. There are other cars in the house to grab drinks in

Comment

I have the regular armrest, but I'm considering replacing a bunch of these interior trim bits before they become NLA. My car gets used on multi-hour road trips so I'm not sure if I want to eliminate the arm rest or not.

Comment

Originally posted by tnord View Post
                              I have the regular armrest, but I'm considering replacing a bunch of these interior trim bits before they become NLA. My car gets used on multi-hour road trips so I'm not sure if I want to eliminate the arm rest or not.
                              Honestly don’t recall it ever bothering me but again I never had the armrest to start with either. Maybe it’d other your passenger more? Idk, my wife rarely sits on my E46 anyways!

Comment

Well, Karbonius door panels are on the way. Should be here next Thursday. Dropped off the M3 to EAS tomorrow to figure out some electrical gremlin causing my gauge to not function...really annoyed after relocating the mirror switch to the Karbonius CSL center console.

Gotta install new rear window motors and new seat belts. After that, I'm retiring her to the garage. I am satisfied with all that I've done and off to working on the next car.!

Comment

Working...
                                X