BlueBus: A fully integrated A2DP Bluetooth solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sev View Post

I usually keep my phone volume around 75% and dont turn up the radio too loud, but its super noticeable. Weird. I know its not due to the bluebus, just crazy how noisy the system is
    Are you on 1.1.16? There's a small fix I added to prevent this from being such a problem a while ago.

You can find the firmware version under Settings > About.

Thanks!
    -Ted

Comment

The Clear Voice Capture GUI Tool has been created: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...-Voice-Capture

Thanks!
      -Ted
      Last edited by t3ddftw; 04-07-2021, 12:02 PM. Reason: Verbiage

Comment

All,

Firmware 1.1.17 has been released, finally: https://www.bluebus.dev/software

Thanks!
        -Ted

Comment

Originally posted by t3ddftw View Post

Are you on 1.1.16? There's a small fix I added to prevent this from being such a problem a while ago.

You can find the firmware version under Settings > About.

Thanks!
          -Ted
          so yeah I just checked im on 1.1.16

Comment

All,

Thanks!
            -Ted
            Any major changes from the *17 beta from late last year?

Comment

Originally posted by maupineda View Post

Any major changes from the *17 beta from late last year?
              Yes, though I can't articulate those differences.

Kids kill your memory, man...

-Ted

Comment

All,

Thanks!
                -Ted
                Caller ID support for the CD53, yes!!! Not sure why I'm so excited about this feature given how few calls I get while I'm driving, but still, cool!

I know I still owe you a log for the traffic programme issue. The weather in northern Germany has not been very cooperative lately and my car battery is showing signs of fatigue so it's not the best time for me to stand outside with my laptop hooked up to the Bluebus while the radio is on and key is in pos. 2. I'll get round to it eventually though, I promise!
                2003 Stahlblau E46 320d Touring – 6MT
                2001 Topasblau E39 530i – 5MT

Comment

The Clear Voice Capture GUI Tool has been created: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...-Voice-Capture

Thanks!
                  -Ted
                  Hi Ted,
                  the Firmware-Upgrade-Tool works great with Windows 10 32-bit. I installed the newest firmware 1.1.17 with this tool. But when i try to start the cVc-Tool, I get an error message. Is there any chance to get a version for Win10 32-bit? Or is the only way to activate cVc with PuTTY combined with win10 32-bit?

Hans

Comment

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but will the new batch of BlueBus come with Firmware 1.1.17 (May)?

Comment

Originally posted by Der_Spanier View Post
                      Caller ID support for the CD53, yes!!! Not sure why I'm so excited about this feature given how few calls I get while I'm driving, but still, cool!

I know I still owe you a log for the traffic programme issue. The weather in northern Germany has not been very cooperative lately and my car battery is showing signs of fatigue so it's not the best time for me to stand outside with my laptop hooked up to the Bluebus while the radio is on and key is in pos. 2. I'll get round to it eventually though, I promise!
                      No worries! Just whenever you have a chance

Originally posted by hahnweiler View Post

Hi Ted,
                      the Firmware-Upgrade-Tool works great with Windows 10 32-bit. I installed the newest firmware 1.1.17 with this tool. But when i try to start the cVc-Tool, I get an error message. Is there any chance to get a version for Win10 32-bit? Or is the only way to activate cVc with PuTTY combined with win10 32-bit?

Hans
                      Windows 10 32-bit? Odd, but here you go:

Originally posted by jdauria View Post
                      Sorry if this is a stupid question, but will the new batch of BlueBus come with Firmware 1.1.17 (May)?
                      They will come with the newest firmware I have available. I flash the software once they arrive, so it's not burned on at the factory.

-Ted

Comment

Hey Ted - Do you have an ETA on shipping if an order were to be placed today? I don't see it listed on the website anymore.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post
                          Hey Ted - Do you have an ETA on shipping if an order were to be placed today? I don't see it listed on the website anymore.

Thanks!
                          Howdy!

I ran out of allocations, so I dropped in the links to ECS Tuning. Their late June delivery date is accurate.

Thanks!
                          -Ted

Comment

Any plans to support bluetooth connectivity when the CD53 unit is powered on and key has not been inserted into the ignition? Or is this a limitation of the ibus?
                            2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
                            2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Originally posted by thegenius46m View Post
                              Any plans to support bluetooth connectivity when the CD53 unit is powered on and key has not been inserted into the ignition? Or is this a limitation of the ibus?
                              I would just rather not support this as it can potentially lead to draining a battery. I _could_ do it though.

-Ted

Comment

I would just rather not support this as it can potentially lead to draining a battery. I _could_ do it though.

-Ted
                                Would be the same if you left the head unit on though lol. If you can make it power on with the headunit regardless of key position that would be epic. Maybe configure it as an optional setting? I would be sold on that and could finally ditch my aux setup.
                                2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
                                2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Working...
                                X