• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECS has it shipping tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattn1192 View Post
      ECS has it shipping tomorrow?
      I am literally sitting next to all of them right now as I program them, so they're gonna miss that. Two and half weeks give or take a few days is more realistic. Sorry!

-Ted

Comment

Take your time Ted, thanks for doing your part to speed up the process as best you can.
        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by t3ddftw View Post

I am literally sitting next to all of them right now as I program them, so they're gonna miss that. Two and half weeks give or take a few days is more realistic. Sorry!

-Ted
          Thank you for the update.

Comment

-Ted
            Hey Ted - can you provide an updated ETA for those of us who were in the October batch?

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

Hey Ted - can you provide an updated ETA for those of us who were in the October batch?
              Still working on it. The next step is installing 1300 screws 🙃

Comment

Hey guys,

Some announcements:

Firmware 1.1.18 is live: https://www.bluebus.dev/software

If you ordered from ECS Tuning before August 31st, your unit will ship Tuesday.

If you ordered from me before August 28th, your order will ship sometime next week, towards the beginning of the week.

Thanks!
                -Ted

Comment

Hi Ted, do the ship dates include cables ordered from you like the NG_TCU_ADAPTER? Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Epsilon View Post
                    Hi Ted, do the ship dates include cables ordered from you like the NG_TCU_ADAPTER? Thx.
                    If you ordered from me, yes. If you ordered from ECS:

Comment

Firmware 1.1.18 is live: https://www.bluebus.dev/software
                      CD53
                      • Fix inability to set comfort locks
                      • Add comfort unlock
                      • Fix potential non-null terminated string when creating metadata
                      • Allow Bluetooth usage when vehicle is off but radio is manually turned on
                      • Add additional settings [Comfort Unlock, Telephone volume offset, Lower Volume on Reverse]
                      • Only show values when editing a setting
                      • Enhance verbiage of settings
                      • Emulate MFL to allow automatic volume scaling for calls for CD53 vehicles (to prevent calls from being too quiet)
                      Yeeees. Super excited for the telephone volume offset feature lol

Thanks Ted!
                      2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
                        [/LIST]Yeeees. Super excited for the telephone volume offset feature lol

Thanks Ted!
                        I'm very interested for someone with a ZCP to test this, btw. I don't know how the radio is going to respond, since the MFL won't have announced itself on the bus before then.

My own ZCP has Navigation, so it's a moot feature :/

-Ted

Comment

Ted, any news on having the comfort unlock to open the hatch on the Z4 as well? It has been lingering for over a year now

Comment

Originally posted by maupineda View Post
                            Ted, any news on having the comfort unlock to open the hatch on the Z4 as well? It has been lingering for over a year now
                            No. One of the fellows that has contributed to the code side of the project is working on emulating the central unlock button for Comfort Lock/Unlock, and that will resolve it.

-Ted

Comment

I'm curious how the new firmware works with cd54?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2424 View Post
                                I'm curious how the new firmware works with cd54?
                                The same changes for the CD53 apply to it. There's no extra functionality that I can bring to the CD54, unfortunately.

-Ted

Comment

Working...
                                X