No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As soon as I saw the driver's seat I raised an eyebrow as well as the 4 owners.
    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Who gives a shit about 4 owners on a car like this?! This is a car that was clearly intended to be a collector time capsule car from the start. I’m sure all previous owners have a pretty expansive garage and this M3 was to check the box for being one of the lowest mileage original examples known to exist.

Comment

Some people find that odd, myself included. Seems only logical to question and highly improbable 4 "collector" owners would get rid of the "lowest mileage" example in history perhaps that's why?

It's out of the ordinary hence the questioning in addition to the odd seat wear.

PS. They need to throw the grills/gills and silver bulbs in the garbage then it'll be perfect. It's already the best color combo.
        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
          2400 miles and 4 owners 🤔

Bid for the chance to own a 2,400-Mile 2002 BMW M3 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #52,221.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Odd to see the comments about the color combo being bad. Black on black is classic! JB, IR, and IB are my favorites on this car.

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
            It's out of the ordinary hence the questioning in addition to the odd seat wear.

PS. They need to throw the grills/gills and silver bulbs in the garbage then it'll be perfect. It's already the best color combo.
            True that seat looks unusually busted. Didnt notice the grills but shame that they got rid of the factory chrome- they look stellar on a jet black
            2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

Comment

Originally posted by lemoose View Post

True that seat looks unusually busted. Didnt notice the grills but shame that they got rid of the factory chrome- they look stellar on a jet black
              Don't worry lemoose I'll show you what a proper jet black looks like when it's ready player.

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a S54-Powered 1989 BMW 325is at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #52,271.

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                  Some people find that odd, myself included. Seems only logical to question and highly improbable 4 "collector" owners would get rid of the "lowest mileage" example in history perhaps that's why?

I get why you question it from an "on paper" standpoint. I look at it a bit different in that I see true collectors with several cars are changing their stable frequently (depending on the size of the collection). Maybe they were looking to get out of the marque? Maybe the E46 M3 wasn't doing it for them anymore? We have a low mileage car and we're the 5th owner. If I can trace the ownership history, I have zero reason to question it. That's just my view. In my case, we've had the car since 2011 with not a single issue and have had no reason to question a thing about it. I would figure the BaT car would be in the same boat.

Comment

Another cool build ft. S54

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: Safari-Style 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #52,450.
                    2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a Original-Owner 2008 BMW M5 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #52,186.

new record for stock motor E60M?

08+ 6spd with low mileage are indeed collector grade.
                      2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                      2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

2006 M3 ZCP Interlagos Blue with gray interior
                        68,600 miles
                        $44.5k
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	a035-gif.121429.gif
Views:	328
Size:	425 Bytes
ID:	118235

Perfect timing with Doug's recent video

Comment

So the 2400 mi jet black one on BaT reached $47k and didn't meet reserve. Current owner paid over $50k three years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
                            So the 2400 mi jet black one on BaT reached $47k and didn't meet reserve. Current owner paid over $50k three years ago.

Nice car. Boring color.
                            Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                              https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2008-bmw-m5-91/

new record for stock motor E60M?

08+ 6spd with low mileage are indeed collector grade.
                              Every time an E60 reaches a new high, I die a little inside. Pre-Covid you couldn't give them away. Low Mile 6-Speeds were barely $30k. At one point BAT didn't even want to list them frequently. I think I missed my opportunity to get a deal. Again.
                              2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Damn fellas, $44k for a 02 vert tiag w/ grey interior and 49k miles. Interior, particularly the door pull trim, looks like dog doo doo to boot. I'm speechless, doesn't even have a hard top. This same car sold for 30k back in March. Surely the buyer isn't legit.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...onvertible-66/
                                Last edited by oceansize; 08-23-2021, 05:15 PM.
                                3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Working...
                                X