The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post
    Not BaT, but looks like a good deal will be had on this one…

maw
    Looks clean!

Comment

Originally posted by bmw View Post

Interesting. I ended up reading all the BAT comments and then the thread on r3vlimited.com. As an outsider my opinion is the car sold on the money and these non-M E30 guys are circle jerking each other on their forum thinking that car is worth 70K. Beautiful restoration, but why would a 318 sell for E30 M3 money? Agree with your point #4.

On the circle jerking —Silicon Valley fans here?

Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by lastMleft View Post

Looks clean!
        Indeed... but 85k miles, sedate color, SMG and not on BaT... might not hit $20k... which would be a SCREAMING deal for what the car is.

maw

Comment

Indeed... but 85k miles, sedate color, SMG and not on BaT... might not hit $20k... which would be a SCREAMING deal for what the car is.

maw
          I agree, seems to be more like these around than the BAT 50k club, I’m curious to see what this one sells for def keeping an eye on it.

Comment

maw
            It's going to be good deal if someone get it below 20k. Car looks clean and this is last year of production.

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 33k-Mile 2005 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #63,789.

Sold for $90k, a 2005 ZCP. It does have m-texture interior, but wow.
              E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
              Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Number two all time. Impressive, if that 4700 mile car that went for 91k had been a zcp maybe it would have hit 100k.
                3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

So stupid
                  DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                  /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                  More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Great, well time to dump all my money into hoarding parts since the collectors are coming strong now. Get ready for all the BS stuff you need go NLA

Comment

Who would pay 90k for that bucket?

These fools are out of their mind.
                      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Guess we entered the era of routine $90k e46 m3s. I just switched insurance to Grundy and they gave me $45k agreed value on my near 100k mile '03.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
                          Guess we entered the era of routine $90k e46 m3s. I just switched insurance to Grundy and they gave me $45k agreed value on my near 100k mile '03.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was about to get Grundy for mine. What are they charging you a year for 45k value?

Comment

Yeah time to definitely go to agreed upon values. Getting kind of nutty (I don’t mind it as an owner, until it comes to parts going NLA).
                            2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by GreyM340i View Post

I was about to get Grundy for mine. What are they charging you a year for 45k value?
                              here's the thread so we dont clog this one up.
                              The other day I was on the phone with my insurance company (USAA) to fix a couple things on my policy. We were finishing up and the person asks if I want to change my 2002 M3 from full coverage to liability due to the age... long story short they are not going pay near what the vehicle is worth in the event something happens.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyM340i View Post

I was able to get Grundy to insure my e46 4 door M3 conversion for $52k agreed value. paid $612 for the year with $500 deductibles and 50/100k 100/300k comp collision personal

Comment

Working...
                                X