Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a bizarre spec.

Sell it and profit.
    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

I’m not convinced under 800 miles is actually a good thing for a driver. Doesn’t the engine need to be used and lubed up? I’d rather have the 75k car personally

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
        Guys, I’m torn. The silver car is going nowhere. I have an 800 mile car that I still haven’t picked up bc of space issues. And honestly, while I thought the blue car might be a keeper car, I feel like I should sell it and make the yellow car my keeper car. I don’t have space for all three cars, unless I were to let my dad take the blue car. If that doesn’t work out, we’ll see how much a manual swapped IB/black car with 75k miles sells for on BAT.

Click image for larger version Name:	01B8BA1A-4812-4797-B24D-F71B4503AFD3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.1 KB ID:	173175 Click image for larger version Name:	93016AD4-4C09-4ED0-B14A-66929FEFCC9E.jpg Views:	0 Size:	148.6 KB ID:	173177 Click image for larger version Name:	4438F7F5-B875-4D41-8FED-CF97F8306F4B.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.1 KB ID:	173178 Click image for larger version Name:	CB2EAE8D-D803-40FF-B87F-A6EB39F91869.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.0 KB ID:	173179 Click image for larger version Name:	4B54B6CA-4D75-40E8-9E2C-913C52C43A71.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.4 KB ID:	173176
        That’s a cool car. Call those EAG vultures, see if they can feature it on their social media and amplify the message. Split the profits. Dude made prior videos of that ultra low mile imola e39 prior to listing it.
        Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

It’s a wood trim. Idk why he specced it out like that, but I’m not gonna mess with it. At most, I’ll do a manual swap, ZCP wheels, and R&T coilovers. Assuming I keep it.
          What’s the story on that car? Really cool color combo, but I’m trying to understand who would order an Individual car and then only drive it 700 miles over 16 years while keeping it in such a janky garage space.

Comment

I'm with Jet and Heinz... unless you love the yellow car, list it as is on BaT and let someone who needs to pay a ton to say they have the only one enrich you and your other cars... plenty such people out there these days... Have fun detailing it and calling out the bespoke specs.

maw

Comment

2006 individual. All original
              How much?
              2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
              2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
              2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Guys, I’m torn. The silver car is going nowhere. I have an 800 mile car that I still haven’t picked up bc of space issues. And honestly, while I thought the blue car might be a keeper car, I feel like I should sell it and make the yellow car my keeper car. I don’t have space for all three cars, unless I were to let my dad take the blue car. If that doesn’t work out, we’ll see how much a manual swapped IB/black car with 75k miles sells for on BAT.
                To me it sounds like you do want to drive the Phoenix Yellow, so why not just do what you want to do to it and enjoy it? Any concern of critters getting into it and wreaking havoc on anything? I'm assuming it runs perfectly fine. On the flipside you previously made it sound like you got this for a great price so the likelihood of profiting would be likely, even as an SMG and you know the combo isn't for everybody.

Add me to the list as an interested party.

Comment

Sell it and use the money for a GT3.
                  Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post
                    THIS

Comment

I read that Porsche guys threads in the voice of one of those Jersey shore morons, dressed in a track suit with a gold chain, and a pinky ring… made it twice as funny

Comment

Hey man I love velour track suits and gold chains.
                        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

I knew someone would…

maw

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post
                            I actually don’t have any interest in a GT3 at this time. Would love to buy one eventually, but not now. Someone suggested I try to trade it for a CSL…that sounds like a decent idea. Or trade it for a ton of cash and invest it in property. Idk yet lol
                            Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                            Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post

That’s a cool car. Call those EAG vultures, see if they can feature it on their social media and amplify the message. Split the profits. Dude made prior videos of that ultra low mile imola e39 prior to listing it.
                              Hell nah, fuck EAG. I’m sure it’ll get enough attention on social media without their involvement.

Originally posted by Interlagos View Post

What’s the story on that car? Really cool color combo, but I’m trying to understand who would order an Individual car and then only drive it 700 miles over 16 years while keeping it in such a janky garage space.
                              TLDR: Bought car, son wanted to drive it, dad wouldn’t let him, son died shortly after, felt guilty so didn’t drive it after that. Then he sorta forgot about it since it was under a car cover and some other shit, until I asked if he’d sell it. That’s what the other son thinks.
                              Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                              Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

put on ZCP wheels, detail it, hire a photographer and put it on bat
                                2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                                2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                                2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X