The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post

I actually don’t have any interest in a GT3 at this time. Would love to buy one eventually, but not now. Someone suggested I try to trade it for a CSL…that sounds like a decent idea. Or trade it for a ton of cash and invest it in property. Idk yet lol
    Yeah I would definitely invest in property. That will pay for more M cars and GT3's. You already have 2 other M3s, it's not like popping the cherry on an 800 mile one is going to be some eye-opening world-shaking revelation in your life lol.
    Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post
      You already have 2 other M3s, it's not like popping the cherry on an 800 mile one is going to be some eye-opening world-shaking revelation in your life lol.
      Well said!
      2008 M3 Sedan 6MT
      Slicktop, no iDrive | Öhlins by 3DM Motorsport | Autosolutions | SPL

2012 Mazda5 6MT
      Koni Special Active, Volvo parts

Comment

I don't think now is the time to be buying property. Sell the car, hold the cash for 1 year and be ready to buy when the bottom drops out.

Comment

Hell nah, fuck EAG. I’m sure it’ll get enough attention on social media without their involvement.

TLDR: Bought car, son wanted to drive it, dad wouldn’t let him, son died shortly after, felt guilty so didn’t drive it after that. Then he sorta forgot about it since it was under a car cover and some other shit, until I asked if he’d sell it. That’s what the other son thinks.
          EAG split profits??? Yeah, no. Granted their YouTube stuff has fallen off drastically since the passing of Eric. Good lord, why such hate for EAG though?

Comment

We must be nearing the bottom of the barrel for now…. TiAG over Grey, some of the roughest 60k miles I’ve ever seen.

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rwg...utm_campaign=e

This is where the fact that BMW made so many of these helps. Almost anything this car needs is available on the market in used (if not new) condition. So if you can get a decent deal on one like this one and just replace the worn interior bits, you're down the road with a low mile probably gently driven car that can be easily brought up to spec or improved (alcantara headliner and other bits, door cards, etc).

maw

PS, I still don't know how DeMuro lets people get away with no undercarriage photos… the floor is in.

THIS on the other hand looks like a pretty good deal. So everyone who wanted one got them? https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-bmw-m3-coupe-94/
            Last edited by maw1124; 06-27-2022, 02:10 PM.

Comment

I actually don’t have any interest in a GT3 at this time. Would love to buy one eventually, but not now. Someone suggested I try to trade it for a CSL…that sounds like a decent idea. Or trade it for a ton of cash and invest it in property. Idk yet lol
              Sell the puke colored individual, that spec is fucked.
              Keep the IB, drive the piss out of it and enjoy till you have the midlife breakdown and are ballin too hard to even pick up the gt3 money spilling from your cargoshorts pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

But are you selling your car because of it?

As if on queue, does this guy make or lose money on this one? At the time, he probably thought he'd be selling at a "profit"... https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...onvertible-71/ ... My guess is now he'd rather have the $29k.

maw
                solid find! Sign of the times

Comment

We must be nearing the bottom of the barrel for now…. TiAG over Grey, some of the roughest 60k miles I’ve ever seen.

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rwg...utm_campaign=e

This is where the fact that BMW made so many of these helps. Almost anything this car needs is available on the market in used (if not new) condition. So if you can get a decent deal on one like this one and just replace the worn interior bits, you're down the road with a low mile probably gently driven car that can be easily brought up to spec or improved (alcantara headliner and other bits, door cards, etc).

maw

PS, I still don't know how DeMuro lets people get away with no undercarriage photos… the floor is in.

THIS on the other hand looks like a pretty good deal. So everyone who wanted one got them? https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-bmw-m3-coupe-94/
                  Funny, I see that silver car and I think I could add so much value for so few dollars. But I've always been a person that views success from the performance per dollar mindset. I guess I stopped caring about colors - as long as they aren't an extreme "no" I'm not a fan of color shopping. I'm a DIY'r so I'm thinking I could buy that silver car, update all the BS little stuff, swap to manual, and have an airbox in there for about $22k which is a hell of a lot of car for the money. Whereas the black car (black on black I also view as boring, FWIW, and also just a pain to own) will likely need a bunch of little stuff too...

Agree on the undercarriage comments. Very annoying!
                  Last edited by tlow98; 06-27-2022, 08:22 PM.

Comment

It looks like that TiAG over Grey car had a healthy reserve… https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rwg...utm_campaign=e … you might not get into it for less than $20k. But I agree with the plan and conclusion. I wouldn’t bother to swap the transmission but that’s just me apparently.

maw

Comment

It looks like that TiAG over Grey car had a healthy reserve… https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rwg...utm_campaign=e … you might not get into it for less than $20k. But I agree with the plan and conclusion. I wouldn’t bother to swap the transmission but that’s just me apparently.

maw
                      yeah I get it on the transmission. This car is my fun car that is nostalgic for me :-)

touché in the dollar value. $17k is rather unrealistic.

Comment

Looking at the current going prices, I'm really glad I'm not shopping for a car right now. Just couple of years ago, I bought some cars for some really laughable prices - compared to today. Crazy.
                        BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
                        https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post
                          Looking at the current going prices, I'm really glad I'm not shopping for a car right now. Just couple of years ago, I bought some cars for some really laughable prices - compared to today. Crazy.
                          I got a good deal on my E92M too. Still hoping I can cop a clean LCI E63 M6 but have yet to find a clean one.
                          2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                          2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 36k-Mile 2006 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #77,989.

$80k with 6 days left.

Comment

Recession proof spec
                              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

And with virtually no maintenance info. I've got an IB myself so I get it, but jeez.

Click image for larger version  Name:	M3NA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.4 KB ID:	174352
                                Last edited by BlueBimmers; 07-01-2022, 07:31 AM.
                                Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Working...
                                X