No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BaT does not take all listings. Check out my 1953 Vette I have listed on this site for car sales. I’ve applied twice and got turned down both times. The funny thing is they have sold 2 cars identical to mine a few months back for stupid money.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post
      So, are we in consensus that the cusp of market value is somewhere 6-8 months ago, at the age of cheap credit and overvalued crypto? [insert your favorite Jay Powell meme here]
      Agreed, but I won't be surprised to see them exceed these ATHs within the next 5 years..

Click image for larger version

Name:	BaT E46 M3 Coupe & Convertible Jan 19 - Aug 22.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	182783 Click image for larger version

Name:	BaT E46 M3 Jan 19 - Aug 22 (Coupe Only).jpg
Views:	411
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	182784

Before anybody asks, the SMG Coupe outlier in Feb '22 was this car - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-bmw-m3-coupe-85/

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
        I paid 8k for my 94k mile vert in 2017 or 2018. IMO that is what my car was worth given the color scheme and other attributes. If it had been LSB and manual I would have offered 9k lol.

[/URL]
        I like this game. I paid $4.5k for my rebuilt-title 02 CB/BLK coupe in 2014ish. Got everything fixed, sorted, and Kaiv-swapped for <$10k
        E46 M3 | C7 RS7

Comment

Well I went down swinging. Who knows, maybe this guy doesn't end up paying: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-bmw-m3-90/ If the check bounces let your brother know how to find me Obioban
          Last edited by BlueBimmers; 09-03-2022, 10:39 AM.
          Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post
            Well I went down swinging. Who knows, maybe this guy doesn't end up paying: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-bmw-m3-90/ If the check bounces let your brother know how to find me Obioban
            At that price would you rather have kept the car? Too soon?

maw

Comment

Easy to second guess maw1124 In this cooling market, I saw the vector growing between purchase price and what I could get for my ZCP.
              Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

That is a lot of car, amazing options list and a lot of high quality expensive mods for $42k.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Wolfe View Post
                  Well, let's see how the market is doing this week.

Bid for the chance to own a 19k-Mile 2005 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #83,633.

Mr. Wolfe
                  I know a couple that bought an extremely low mile e46m3. Like 4k miles. They have had to replace almost every exterior seal and weather stripping due to dry rot from the car sitting so long

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
                    That is a lot of car, amazing options list and a lot of high quality expensive mods for $42k.
                    Not second guessing. $45k doesn't move my car from my garage, and I don't care what anyone thinks about it.

maw

Comment

Where this lands today should be an interesting market factoid: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...-m3-coupe-190/

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post
                        Where this lands today should be an interesting market factoid: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...-m3-coupe-190/
                        Pre facelift with just low mileage?

I'll say $39k to match the miles.

Imagine the poor bastard that buys a pre face lift tiag for big money?

Edit: it has the ugly as hell eagle eyes china taillights too lol
                        Last edited by Tbonem3; 09-20-2022, 07:19 AM.
                        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

More so if it hits the Jan. 2021 selling price... $39K would be 1 grand more.

Comment

I hate these two comments by the seller from that auction.

2) I’m Told Vanos has been addressed as well by the previous owner (Although i dint see any paperwork proof for it when looking back in the service history)

3) Subframe has been Checked at BMW so many times that they started to get annoyed with me! LOL. Always got heathy reports regarding the subframe.
                            3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

And claims the big 3 are done
                              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

Subframe has been Checked at BMW so many times that they started to get annoyed with me! LOL. Always got heathy reports regarding the subframe.[/I][/B]
                                " at BMW"..... the worst place to check your subframe LOL
                                2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                                2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                                2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X