The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
    Damn, why didn't the Alpine white person fill out their tool kit? I would have gotten on eBay and purchased the missing stuff.

It's like not having all the keys, it may suggest something about the ownership of it to some prospective buyers.

Not saying it means shit, just somewhat surprised, its a timecapsule regardless and what a spec!

And by the way...

Bid for the chance to own a 2004 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #142,681.
    One of 9 LSB on LSB 6MT cars. Nice.
    BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
    https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Originally posted by Slideways View Post
      That headliner looks like it is sagging in the driving video. 20 years and Maryland climate I guess. Buying that in 04 for 50k, owner is hoping it passes 82k; otherwise, they should have put way more mileage on it.
      Headliner is sagging - sadly, new slicktop headliners are NLA. I had to re-cover mine.
      BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
      https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

LSB on LSB is nuts. Too bad about the damage on history but probably doesn't even matter..

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
          Damn, why didn't the Alpine white person fill out their tool kit? I would have gotten on eBay and purchased the missing stuff.

It's like not having all the keys, it may suggest something about the ownership of it to some prospective buyers.

Not saying it means shit, just somewhat surprised, its a timecapsule regardless and what a spec!
          The tool kit came from the factory without being full.

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 2006 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #141,905.

seems like a great buy for an 06 slick top, manual seat car with nice color combo!

Comment

Well seems like a 2004 Alpine White/Cloth slicktop 6mt with 12k miles worth $16500 less than a 2001 LSB/Grey sunroof 6mt with 18k miles

Th LSB had a more complete tool kit tho
              2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
              2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
              2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post
                Well seems like a 2004 Alpine White/Cloth slicktop 6mt with 12k miles worth $16500 less than a 2001 LSB/Grey sunroof 6mt with 18k miles

Th LSB had a more complete tool kit tho
                I never got the LSB tax. I guess it's the press car thing, like Dakar Yellow to the e36. Though I do love Dakar, and LSB to a lesser extent.

Comment

Originally posted by 01SG View Post

I never got the LSB tax. I guess it's the press car thing, like Dakar Yellow to the e36. Though I do love Dakar, and LSB to a lesser extent.
                  PhoenixYellow was also a launch color and even rarer than LSB

Comment

But the disdain, for both, was equal 20 years ago
                    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                      But the disdain, for both, was equal 20 years ago
                      I remember thinking the same. Now I have both!

Comment

Not bad for the disdain color combo!

Bid for the chance to own a 2004 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #142,681.

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post
                          Not bad for the disdain color combo!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...-m3-coupe-182/
                          I think it being an LCI helped a little bit too in terms of rarity.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerElite View Post

I think it being an LCI helped a little bit too in terms of rarity.
                            The underside dry ice blasting, photoshoot quality and timing (spring) also help

Comment

Based on late seller comment, either he or BaT had a very accurate read on the reserve. Last bid crossed it and won.
                              Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Man the blue interior is certainly something. I can't say I would want to own that personally, but I'm glad it exists.
                                http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                                '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                                '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Working...
                                X