Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E46m3zcp View Post
    Can I post something that isn't on BaT?

M3 CSL for sale in Toronto: https://www.autotrader.ca/a/bmw/m3/w...0201164434495/

Price is $248,888 CAD, that's $181,645 USD.
    Gorgeous

Comment

Originally posted by E46m3zcp View Post
      Can I post something that isn't on BaT?

M3 CSL for sale in Toronto: https://www.autotrader.ca/a/bmw/m3/w...0201164434495/

Price is $248,888 CAD, that's $181,645 USD.
      Hard to believe you didn’t see that the very last post in the thread was of the same car…

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

$36k is a joke in that condition.

maw
        RNM at $21,750. Back on marketplace now for $26.9k.

Comment

Originally posted by Interlagos View Post

He’s definitely not going to get what he wants. The current owner posted it to some of the E46 Facebook groups last week for $36k… lol
          That's a joke. I just checked out a flawless Z3 M Roadster '01 S54 with 49k miles in Alpine White that is selling for $29.5k here in San Diego.
          Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by PetrolM3 View Post

Hard to believe you didn’t see that the very last post in the thread was of the same car…
            oops my bad. I just went straight to replying to thread.

Comment

maw1124 Interlagos looks like he reposted it for 26,900 which is still hysterically high for a vert with 1/3 complete (rods were replaced under recall in 2004, they're due)
              But i believe i saw the car previously for close to 40. This.car is worth a solid 18. Whoever bid it up to 21, with all due respect, is doing himself a disservice.
              Looks like he bought at the height of the pandemic bubble. This unfortunately, will not be sold for the 28k (ouch) he is in.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 10.00.58 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	1,016.4 KB ID:	262924
              Last edited by inlinesix123; 04-27-2024, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inlinesix123 View Post
                maw1124 Interlagos looks like he reposted it for 26,900 which is still hysterically high for a vert with 1/3 complete (rods were replaced under recall in 2004, they're due)
                But i believe i saw the car previously for close to 40. This.car is worth a solid 18. Whoever bid it up to 21, with all due respect, is doing himself a disservice.
                Looks like he bought at the height of the pandemic bubble. This unfortunately, will not be sold for the 28k (ouch) he is in.
                Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 10.00.58 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	1,016.4 KB ID:	262924
                Yup LOL

Comment

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...ion-package-3/ Here is a gem 06 ZCP 23k miles.
                  I'm betting it goes for 80k+
                  Last edited by inlinesix123; 04-28-2024, 10:02 AM. Reason: editing my absolutely disgusting spelling

Comment

Originally posted by inlinesix123 View Post
                    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...ion-package-3/ Here is a gem 06 ZCP 23k miles.
                    I'm betting it goes for 80k+
                    Nothing against SMG delete - I’ve done it myself, but that alone will prevent this from reaching 80K. Previous front end damage / repaint and current market won’t help either. I can see 60k give or take 5 but not 80+…

Comment

Originally posted by PetrolM3 View Post

Nothing against SMG delete - I’ve done it myself, but that alone will prevent this from reaching 80K. Previous front end damage / repaint and current market won’t help either. I can see 60k give or take 5 but not 80+…
                      Let's see which way it swings, BAT purists really are against modifications, so you might be right, but, 06 ZCP with ultra low miles might surprise us both.

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 12k-Mile 2002 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #146,303.

This should do well.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post
                          Slicktop, manual, manual cloth seats, 12k miles, this will be a pretty penny.

Comment

Working...
                          X