What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post
    I also have a spare that I am looking to modify like this and I will also replace the 4 tips for bigger/ longer one.
    now if someone would just produce those bends and sell them to us all at a reasonable price....I could use that spare stock box taking up real estate in my garage

Comment

Originally posted by fattycharged View Post

now if someone would just produce those bends and sell them to us all at a reasonable price....I could use that spare stock box taking up real estate in my garage
      Sorry but it won’t be me

But you can buy everything on Vibrant and do it yourself:

Our comprehensive offering of premium quality Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Titanium tubing and bends are consistent both dimensionally and in material composition, and require minimal preparation prior to welding.
      2002 BMW E46 M3 TiAg 6mt Track car project
      2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
      2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Bubble bath after a long hibernation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post

Correct. Rogie Engineerings diablo and caliente are non titanium duplicates of it.
          Might have some news soon about a titanium Dixis we will be making and producing this year. No need to get Rogue's knockoffs when you can have the real deal.
          Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post

Might have some news soon about a titanium Dixis we will be making and producing this year. No need to get Rogue's knockoffs when you can have the real deal.
            Just what I need - a ninth exhaust in the garage!

Comment

I replaced the driver side wheel liner. WTF happened to the original one? Who knows.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0649.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	267154

Name:	6008C5F3-539B-4229-B541-D4856C2ED097.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	267155
              Attached Files

Comment

Finally got my Recaro Sportster CS seats back from Top Stitch Upholstery...the leather is spot on...I think the source is an oem supplier in Germany.

These might be up for sale as I'm going a different direction on the interior.

Last edited by Projecte46m3; 06-07-2024, 07:43 AM.
                2005 E46 ///M3 Interlagos Blue/Cinnamon

BBS - Recaro - JRZ - PFC - Dixis Spirit - Supersprint - Haimus - Vorshlag - RKP - YFCM - Ground Control - DMG Autosport - Diffsonline - Autosolutions - ​Koyo - Mile End Composites - GC

https://www.instagram.com/justanotham4/

Comment

Whoa, those look awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Projecte46m3 View Post
                    Finally got my Recaro Sportster CS seats back from Top Stitch Upholstery...the leather is spot on...I think the source is an oem supplier in Germany.

These might be up for sale as I'm going a different direction on the interior.

those look great! if they do end up for sale, I might be interested. been talking to AMX Performance about having a set of sportsters done in cinnamon but would be great not to have to deal with import and customs.
                    [AW / Cinnamon / 6MT] /// [build journal]

Comment

Picked up a new set of TE37SLs in Mercury Silver. Been looking for a set of TEs in this finish for a long time - stoked to have them on the car. Had a set of OG stickers in storage to complete the look.

18x10 +25 square, 265/35 PS4S

Name:	DSC04227.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	267204

Name:	DSC04405.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	267205

Name:	IMG_8695.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	228.9 KB
ID:	267203
                      [AW / Cinnamon / 6MT] /// [build journal]

Comment

Installed a rebuilt convertible hydraulic motor - https://tophydraulics.com/56-bmw-3-series-e46-2000-2006

Life changing how nice and quick it goes back up and down. I had no idea mine was so bad. Now I'm with how it should be in the 22'ish second range.

Worth every penny. But now have to figure out a way to duct tape that insulation all back together. Ripped up a bit.

Comment

Did a set of euro mirrors, changed my mind after selling a previous set...I like them!

My car had the older glass with locks and adhesive, so take care to remove. New glass snapped in.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post
                            Did a set of euro mirrors, changed my mind after selling a previous set...I like them!

My car had the older glass with locks and adhesive, so take care to remove. New glass snapped in.
                            How do you tighten the frame? Mines wobbly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post

How do you tighten the frame? Mines wobbly.
                              Frame meaning, ??? I just pulled the old glass out, snapped the new in. Now, I did have to tighten the mirror attachment bolts on the driver side to the door a few months back. Maybe that's what you mean?

EDIT: not the bolts to the door, but the two torx screws that fasten the mirror base to the housing, internally.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post

Frame meaning, ??? I just pulled the old glass out, snapped the new in. Now, I did have to tighten the mirror attachment bolts on the driver side to the door a few months back. Maybe that's what you mean?

EDIT: not the bolts to the door, but the two torx screws that fasten the mirror base to the housing, internally.
                                Maybe that's what's wobbling, but what I mean by frame is what the glass is sitting inside of.

Comment

Working...
                                X