What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUPREM3/// View Post

Did you find this on FB Marketplace? Just curious, Saw someone selling one the other day, he knew what he had.
    No, not on FB Marketplace.
    2005 E46 ///M3 Interlagos Blue/Cinnamon

BBS - Recaro - JRZ - PFC - Dixis Spirit - Supersprint - Haimus - Vorshlag - RKP - YFCM - Ground Control - DMG Autosport - Diffsonline - Autosolutions - ​Koyo - Mile End Composites - GC

https://www.instagram.com/justanotham4/

Comment

New Braille battery. More details in my build thread here LINK
      Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	211.0 KB
ID:	266331

Comment

Name:	IMG_2923.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	266398 The mounting points on both my shifter trim and center console rotted to hell so I decided to test my CAD skills. Still a n00b, but fitment is 99% there and good enough til I track down a new center console.

Comment

Rebuilt the steering coupler with CMP solid coupler to replace the worn and soft OE one. Easy project that's made a big difference! Definitely recommend for RHDs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          2005 ///M3 SMG Coupe Silbergrau Metallic/CSL bucket seats
          Build Thread:
          https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...e46-m3-journal

Comment

1. IND-painted corner reflector covers installed.
            2. SCZA Section 3 removed (now for sale).
            3. Debaffled OE Section 3 installed.

Comment

Originally posted by davidinnyc View Post
              1. IND-painted corner reflector covers installed.
              2. SCZA Section 3 removed (now for sale).
              3. Debaffled OE Section 3 installed.
              How does the debaffled section 3 sound? Also, was this a DIY?
              | 06 6 Speed Vert - JB on Cinnamon| Beisan | ACL Rod Bearings | ST Sway Bar | TMS CSL Box | Megan headers | H.T.E Tune | 550 Injectors | OEM Section 1, 2, 3| 200 Cell Cats | OEM SSK | Bilstein B12| 712 yellow tag |

Comment

Not much but it's an honest days work: replaced side grill stickers

Name:	20240604_153558.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	266818
                | 06 6 Speed Vert - JB on Cinnamon| Beisan | ACL Rod Bearings | ST Sway Bar | TMS CSL Box | Megan headers | H.T.E Tune | 550 Injectors | OEM Section 1, 2, 3| 200 Cell Cats | OEM SSK | Bilstein B12| 712 yellow tag |

Comment

Yurkan 6pt finally installed

Comment

Threw on the decal on my airbox!

Name:	IMG_4762.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	190.4 KB
ID:	266833
                    IG: @limited.slip

2̶0̶0̶2̶ A̶l̶p̶i̶n̶e̶ W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ E̶4̶6̶ 3̶2̶5̶i̶ T̶o̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ (̶S̶5̶4̶ 6̶M̶T̶)̶
                    2003 Imola Red E46 330i ZHP Sedan (S54 6MT)
                    2003 Titanium Silver E39 540i M-Sport
                    Touring (S62 6MT)
                    2009 Alpine White E90 M3 6MT
                    2011 Alpine White E82 1M

Comment

Originally posted by fattycharged View Post

Yurkan 6pt finally installed

Nice one! Mine arrived in the mail yesterday!

How was the install? Fairly straightforward?

Build Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by siamkazi View Post

How does the debaffled section 3 sound? Also, was this a DIY?
                        It actually sounds pretty great, to be honest. I would want it to be more pronounced when moving through the higher rev ranges but it sure does beat the stock backbox.

I bought it from someone local because I needed an OE Section 3 when pulling off the SCZA muffler from the newer Imola I picked up, and it was only $200.

I might actually go through the process of opening up another Section 3 and fiddling around with one design I found on M3cutters… too many projects!

Comment

It actually sounds pretty great, to be honest. I would want it to be more pronounced when moving through the higher rev ranges but it sure does beat the stock backbox.

I bought it from someone local because I needed an OE Section 3 when pulling off the SCZA muffler from the newer Imola I picked up, and it was only $200.

I might actually go through the process of opening up another Section 3 and fiddling around with one design I found on M3cutters… too many projects!
                          I've got a spare section 3 in my garage because it was for sale for $6 and at that price I couldn't not buy it. I've wondered about doing this, would be keen to hear how it goes if you do do this.

Build Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by karter16 View Post

Nice one! Mine arrived in the mail yesterday!

How was the install? Fairly straightforward?

Depends how many beers you've had before you decide to install it…

I cheated a bit, I ordered two, a Dusan Strutworks and the Yurkan. The DS came with the hollow bolt, hole saw, etc, so the rear took zero effort, the front you actually need to measure, unless you've fully dropped the subframe and are able to drill a pilot from below. Overall, straightforward either way.

I had already done bottom plates, so I didn't drop the subframe, I cut the stock rear bolts and used them for the front mount threads.

I've got the Dusan for sale, figured it would be easier to sell as it's powder coated nicely and I really don't care about the aesthetics. I'll probably just clear coat this one as is.

Comment

Holy Moly, I didn't even know this 'mod' existed, i had an exhaust prior, hated the drone and couldn't hear the csl box so went back to stock....could this be the perfect solution?

If you do start another service, count me in!

Comment

I also have a spare that I am looking to modify like this and I will also replace the 4 tips for bigger/ longer one.
                                2002 BMW E46 M3 TiAg 6mt Track car project
                                2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
                                2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Working...
                                X