What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inizes View Post

I could see myself doing Negaros or Sportster CS in M Texture in the future. We will see...
    I was contemplating the same thing recently. The ppl at AMX Performance can make you the skins with the M-Text if you wanted to a swap. High prices though.
    '06 IB/BLK 6SPD PN66072

Comment

Originally posted by e46mpwrd View Post

I was contemplating the same thing recently. The ppl at AMX Performance can make you the skins with the M-Text if you wanted to a swap. High prices though.
      That’s where I would go if I went all out on recaros. They seem to do a great job.
      2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by e46mpwrd View Post

You can also buy a reproduction of the m texture fabric here: https://www.ascfabrics.com/product-page/mtexture
        2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Was looking up something in one of the CSL technical manuals the other day and saw this image showing the vehicle dimensions:

Click image for larger version

Name:	CSL Dimensions.png
Views:	684
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	60302
          Thought it would make for a cool poster for the garage, so I traced it in GIMP, centered all diagrams relative to each other, modified the bottom two diagrams a bit, and sent it off to get printed. Received this today:

Name:	20201006_151559.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	60303
          2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
            Was looking up something in one of the CSL technical manuals the other day and saw this image showing the vehicle dimensions:

Click image for larger version  Name:	CSL Dimensions.png Views:	0 Size:	164.5 KB ID:	60302
            Thought it would make for a cool poster for the garage, so I traced it in GIMP, centered all diagrams relative to each other, modified the bottom two diagrams a bit, and sent it off to get printed. Received this today:

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201006_151559.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.2 KB ID:	60303
            This probably would have been more useful before you did all that work, but this document seems to have a fairly high res version of that image (might be a vector?)

Edit: Actually it's not identical, the version in the word doc has the interior dimensions as well. So maybe a good addition to what you've already made
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by terra View Post

This probably would have been more useful before you did all that work, but this document seems to have a fairly high res version of that image (might be a vector?)

Edit: Actually it's not identical, the version in the word doc has the interior dimensions as well. So maybe a good addition to what you've already made
              Ah yes that probably would have saved me some time lol. Luckily it only took like 20 min to do everything. Thanks for that doc though.

Comment

Nothing today, but my camber plates came in....DIFTECH

Comment

Finally finished fabbing, wiring and mounting the shift lights to the kmp wheel.

Can't wait to test it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

Finally finished fabbing, wiring and mounting the shift lights to the kmp wheel.

Can't wait to test it out.

Love that KMP wheel. Ain’t cheap but looks to be a solid kit.

2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
                    2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

Originally posted by sc_tr0jan_m3 View Post

Love that KMP wheel. Ain’t cheap but looks to be a solid kit.

Yeah it came with the car but I love it. The shift lights are from ASL and I had to fab a bracket and do the wiring through the clock spring.

Comment

Painted the front seat trim

Name:	trim.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	203.7 KB
ID:	61604
                        Attached Files

Comment

deleted the headlight washer system. pulled the nozzles, hoses, pump, and capped it off.

the removed parts weigh close to nothing, but i appreciate the complexity delete

Comment

Originally posted by poss View Post
                            Painted the front seat trim

Name:	trim.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	203.7 KB
ID:	61604
                            What paint did you use?

Comment

These bad boys came in the mail today !! Oem euro headers.

Comment

Took this garbage(it's Chinese like the virus) off today and put the stock intake back on. I also ditched the Dinan strut bar because it got stuck in the strut tower holes. Top quality piece right there for over $400. I hate Dinan. Went back to stock strut bar which was installed after I lowered the car.

Did a water pump and thermostat.

Put on the B6s with Eibachs

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201014_205858.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.2 KB ID:	62054
                                Added a couple layers of BMW wax. It went from disgusting to shiny and smooth.
                                Attached Files
                                This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                                https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Working...
                                X