Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	68616
    Custom?
    BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
    https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post

Custom?
      Yep. And very nice quality (they weren't cheap!)

Comment

Installed 911 Brembos

Comment

BAVSOUND speaker upgrade. My existing ones were the original HKs and they were beyond shot so this was overdue.

Last edited by oceansize; 11-21-2020, 02:10 PM.
          3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
            BAVSOUND speaker upgrade. My existing ones were the original HKs and they were beyond shot this was overdue.
            Give us a review! I'm considering the same upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Day View Post
              No problem. Disclaimer: I don't classify myself as a true audiophile.
              1. Instructions are clear except for the rear on a vert and they released a video to clear up any confusion.
              2. My speakers were absolutely toast so the best I can say is that for me this was a huge improvement. 100% noticeable.
              3. Should be noted my head unit is a Sony XAV-AV5000 from enfig which is plug and play with all factory radio equipment.
              4. Overall I'm happy I bought them and should have a long time ago.
              3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Inspected coolant using refractometer since it will be stored outside while garage is rehabbed. Says should be good to negative 30 C, definitely good enough for Maryland winter!

Using it for weatherproof fluid and spare parts storage.

Started plumbing in air lines for garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These finally came in from IND.

Comment

Doing a refresh on my suspension over the winter. Replaced the original almost 20 year old RTABs (car has low mileage). Click image for larger version  Name:	20201122_160312.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.8 KB ID:	69050
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	20201123_020416.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.1 KB ID:	69051

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Day View Post

I am an audiophile :-)

The outstanding improvement offered is to the top end as the bavsounds replace the crapola harmon kardon tweeters with cheapo plastic domes (which sound terrible) with silk dome tweeters. Improvements to midrange and bass are more subtle.

Luckily I had a vert - which gave me the additional opportunity to install a decent 10 inch subwoofer where the useless ski pass was - plus independent amp that wipes the floor with the pathetic harmon kardon 8 incher

Comment

Bought Imola interior 😁👍
                        Attached Files
                        Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by ///m325i View Post
                          Doing a refresh on my suspension over the winter. Replaced the original almost 20 year old RTABs (car has low mileage). Click image for larger version Name:	20201122_160312.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.8 KB ID:	69050
                          Click image for larger version Name:	20201123_020416.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.1 KB ID:	69051
                          How difficult was the install?

Comment

Originally posted by maupineda View Post

How difficult was the install?
                            I feel like the removal of the stock RTAB's was a pain because they take a good amount of force to remove them with the RTAB tool. Just make sure you clean the inside of the bores with a wire wheel so the new trailing arm can slide in easily with the RTAB installation tool. I also added a very light layer of anti-seize inside the housing so they can slide in easily as recommended by Syncro Design in the installation instructions.

Comment

Been working on a few projects during the off-season, one of which are toe jigs. They are nearly done, and I was able to test fit them on a friend's car, since mine is stored for the winter.

Both the front and rear went in quite nice, but snug. I plan on wrapping either pool noodle or MF towel where the extrusions rub against the paint, I'm hoping there's enough leeway to allow for that without having to remake longer horizontal members. I'll leave it for now and re-assess when my car comes back out of storage in April.

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
                                BAVSOUND speaker upgrade. My existing ones were the original HKs and they were beyond shot so this was overdue.

]
                                I've had my kit for weeks now....I don't look forward to spending the time to take apart the panels...

Comment

Working...
                                X