What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inizes View Post

I appreciate it! I love it so far. Can’t stop looking at it.
    I’d 100% have that interior if I had an IR car. My steel grey looks good with black but just pops with red so I had to snag an IR interior.

Part of me still wants this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelGreyM View Post

😮 now that’s dope

Side question is the scza for sale?
      Sorry, sold to my buddy already. Scza is a great exhaust, don’t hesitate to try one

Comment

Originally posted by terra View Post

Is yours already polished to a shine? If not, I found simply pressure washing the thing improves it tremendously.
        It’s not. A little while ago I took a wire wheel to it but quickly realized that while it would deliver a finish similar to what I wanted, it would be too difficult to be consistent all the way around.

I’ll give that a shot. Thanks.

Comment

Fresh redline fluids in the diff, trans, and engine. New oil filter, air filter, cabin filter, fuel filter, spark plugs. Just got the car recently so ran through the easy and basic things to make it daily ready.

Comment

Redline fluids aren't a good choice for daily. They're race car fluids not meant for long intervals.
            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post

I appreciate it! I love it so far. Can’t stop looking at it.
              M texture is nice. I think someone did Negaros in that on the old forum.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post

I could see myself doing Negaros or Sportster CS in M Texture in the future. We will see...
                2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Swapped strut hats on my KW V1 coilovers in hope of enough camber for 275's on 9.5 et35's

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post

I hope somebody saved pics of that. Sounds awesome.
                    2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Cleaned engine bay. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1167.jpg
Views:	518
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	58841

Comment

On Saturday 9 / 26 I changed the oil Not very exciting. Although, this is the first oil change after ROD BEARINGS, and I did shoot a sample over to Blackstone . . . that should be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Nihilation View Post
                          Swapped strut hats on my KW V1 coilovers in hope of enough camber for 275's on 9.5 et35's

Did you get enough? What did your front specs end up at?
                          '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

Did you get enough? What did your front specs end up at?
                            Don't have tires mounted to be sure. I don't have an accurate way of measuring camber. Had an alignment earlier in the year and the front was at -1.9. I just tried using an angle finder app on my phone to measure the front but was getting enough variation (as little as -2.5 degrees to as much as -3.6) to toss it out. It's definitely more.

Comment

Originally posted by Nihilation View Post

Don't have tires mounted to be sure. I don't have an accurate way of measuring camber. Had an alignment earlier in the year and the front was at -1.9. I just tried using an angle finder app on my phone to measure the front but was getting enough variation (as little as -2.5 degrees to as much as -3.6) to toss it out. It's definitely more.
                              Was the -1.9* the max you could get from the stock top hats? How low are you up front? I've been thinking about swapping hats and raising the front, ideally I want to end up around -2 or -2.5 at most.
                              '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Exactly 13.5" from wheel center to fender.

When I got the alignment, I told the shop to max out the front camber. However, when I pulled the struts out yesterday I saw that the passenger side alignment pin on the strut hat was still in place. I suspect it could have been in the -2.1° range had the shop been more E46 savvy.

Last edited by Nihilation; 09-29-2020, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X