Originally posted by Andy2424 View Post
    Which radio would you like it to be on?
    Oh, for the test firmware? it doesn't matter

Thanks!
    -Ted

Comment

Originally posted by t3ddftw View Post
      Hey guys,

Can anyone with the "IHKA dying" bug please install this firmware? https://t3ddftw.s3.us-east-2.amazona...bus_1_1_15.hex

It is experimental, so if something goes wrong here is 1.1.14: https://t3ddftw.s3.us-east-2.amazona...bus_1_1_14.hex

It seemed to work fine on my 2006 E46. Here's the changelog:

* Complete rework of the lighting activation functionality. Lighting I/O status is now only requested when the dimmer state changes OR if we have gone more than 20 seconds without seeing the I/O status. This is different than before as I used to request I/O status every time the dimmer status was seen, but requesting the I/O status resulted in another dimmer status update (which caused an avalanche of messages). Further, code was added (kindly by another contributor to the project) to identify the particular LCM/LSZ variant and send the appropriate values in the bulb activation request.
      * A bug that caused the E46/Z4 IKE to dim out when using turn signals during the day has been resolved
      * Cyrillic character transliteration has been added (by another contributor). This also includes the angled quotation marks that many iPhone's like to use (which should fix how your iPhone's name is displayed on screen).
      * The DAC is now powered down at boot, then it is powered back on shortly after. This should hopefully clear the condition that causes the I-Bus impulses to be audible at every volume level.
      * The I-Bus message queue is now capable of firing off more than one message at a time (which was a bug).

Thanks!
      -Ted
      Ted, I got the 1_1_15.hex installed, yeah, I know you're amazed -so am I! Anyway, I've had no issues so far, but temps are only about 106 so far. I'll report back in about a week.
      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BubbaTree View Post

Ted, I got the 1_1_15.hex installed, yeah, I know you're amazed -so am I! Anyway, I've had no issues so far, but temps are only about 106 so far. I'll report back in about a week.
        Thanks!
        I knew you could figure it out! Hopefully you installed the version from this thread which has working one touch blinkers?
        106? I miss those hot southwest summer days. Ohio weather isn't for me...

Comment

I knew you could figure it out! Hopefully you installed the version from this thread which has working one touch blinkers?
          106? I miss those hot southwest summer days. Ohio weather isn't for me...
          Yes, it's 1_1_15 picked up here at post 443. One touch blinkers work right, A/C doesn't seem to be haunted anymore. I do have some funky things going on with my Bluetooth hearing aids and iPhone, but that's not an issue just now, and probably has nothing to do with BlueBus.

Comment

Originally posted by BubbaTree View Post

Yes, it's 1_1_15 picked up here at post 443. One touch blinkers work right, A/C doesn't seem to be haunted anymore. I do have some funky things going on with my Bluetooth hearing aids and iPhone, but that's not an issue just now, and probably has nothing to do with BlueBus.
            Good to hear it! Thankfully, I can't botch things up on your phone too badly, so unless things are randomly playing on your hearing aids, it is most likely not the BlueBus. However, I will never take what is seemingly random unrelated bugs for granted ever again!

-Ted

Comment

Hi Ted, did you see my mail ?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Orphee View Post
                Hi Ted, did you see my mail ?
                Thanks
                Yes, I just haven't been able to find the part number

Comment

Sniff... don't know were to buy it...

Comment

Sniff... don't know were to buy it...
                    https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail...F0k%2Fsg%3D%3D

Found it!

Comment

Hello Ted !

Since the new firmware 1.1.15, names of the songs which have some special caracters appears badly.
                      Here is an example, " is replaced by \22
                      I use an iPhone 11 Pro

Not an issue for me but just to let you know ​​​​​

Also, I've had the case of my right blinker didn't stop blinking, I had to manually go left and right with the blinkers command to stop it.
                      This, I don't know if it is specific with firmware 1.1.15.

Doudou

​​​​​ ​​​
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Doudou View Post
                        Hello Ted !
                        Also, I've had the case of my right blinker didn't stop blinking, I had to manually go left and right with the blinkers command to stop it.
                        I have also had that issue, I found it happen if I suddenly changed indicator (eg from right to left) but couldn't accurately reproduce it or get logs though

Comment

Originally posted by Doudou View Post
                          Hello Ted !

Since the new firmware 1.1.15, names of the songs which have some special caracters appears badly.
                          Here is an example, " is replaced by \22
                          I use an iPhone 11 Pro

Not an issue for me but just to let you know ​​​​​

This, I don't know if it is specific with firmware 1.1.15.

Doudou

​​​​​ ​​​
                          The character issue has been resolved in the newest build and the blinker issue is being worked on for release 1.1.16

Originally posted by calmelb View Post

I have also had that issue, I found it happen if I suddenly changed indicator (eg from right to left) but couldn't accurately reproduce it or get logs though
                          Yeah, I can get it to lock up pretty consistently. There's more information here: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...ment-689307317

-Ted

Comment

Hello, unlock on pos 1 or 0 does not work for me.

Lock while driving is activated on car options si i can't try it with module.

Comment

Hello, unlock on pos 1 or 0 does not work for me.

Lock while driving is activated on car options si i can't try it with module.
                              What chassis and year is your vehicle?

-Ted

Comment

What chassis and year is your vehicle?

-Ted
                                2003 530i E39

Did not try on the 2002 M5 E39 yet.

On the M5 I had to raise quite a lot the mic gain for my caller to hear me (0Db)

Comment

Working...
                                X