No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s Duck’s old car. I’m sure it’ll go for a pretty penny.
    2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Yup, my old car. I bought it sight unseen because of the spec. Aside from SMG, rear PDC, and ZCP, it was an optionless car. An ultra low mileage car popped up so I pursued that and sold this to Eduardo. I don't miss IB at all (not a fan, and I've had 2) but the M-Texture was amazing and the unicorn spec made it really enjoyable. Eduardo has put a LOT of effort (and money) to get this car to where it's at. It's unbelievable. He certainly has more patience than I. It'll be interesting to see the result. I have no clue what to expect.

Comment

and regarding the comment about halogens, Maxima hit the nail on the head. True enthusiast spec with a little weight savings and less parts to break. Every ounce lost made a difference on this car. It's also why a CSL with no radio, no ac, no xenons, and no rear PDC is the ultimate dream car for me.

Now, from a daily standpoint, give me xenons all day long.

Comment

BAT experts,

I have submitted a car on BAT and they approved but they are backlogged a few weeks. I am now getting offers on the vehicle. Is there a penalty for not following through with BAT? So far, I have just paid them the initial registration fee.

Comment

Originally posted by ozone View Post
            BAT experts,

I have submitted a car on BAT and they approved but they are backlogged a few weeks. I am now getting offers on the vehicle. Is there a penalty for not following through with BAT? So far, I have just paid them the initial registration fee.
            The car hasn't been displayed on their website, sell it if you want. You can simply say you are withdrawing from the auction, I'm sure it happens all the time.
            3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by ozone View Post
              BAT experts,

No penalty. Withdraw it prior to the listing going live and you are good to go. With the several week wait time BAT has, its pretty common
              2006 M3 ZCP 6spd
              2008 M3 6spd
              2012 LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale
              2014 Ferrari 458

Follow me on instagram @ biggreasytaco

Comment

Originally posted by big greasy taco View Post

No penalty. Withdraw it prior to the listing going live and you are good to go. With the several week wait time BAT has, its pretty common
                Thank you.

Comment

Boys, this is the one!!! I wonder if I can convince my wife that we need two PYs...

Bid for the chance to own a 41k-Mile 2002 BMW M3 Coupe at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #49,914.
                  E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                  Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread
                  Melbourne Red e93m3

Comment

SURE, don't all good things come in "pairs ".
                    2004 M3 Mystic Blue

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
                      Boys, this is the one!!! I wonder if I can convince my wife that we need two PYs...

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002-bmw-m3-180/
                      that was a disappointing finish
                      Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post

that was a disappointing finish
                        40k for an 2002 SMG PY is really good. Look at this from just a few years ago:

Bid for the chance to own a 33K-Mile 2002 BMW M3 Coupe SMG at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #5,372.
                        3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

40k for an 2002 SMG PY is really good. Look at this from just a few years ago:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002-bmw-m3-21/
                          I agree this was good sold.

Comment

I was expecting a bit more...it ended early Saturday on a holiday weekend which was a bit weird and I bet that had something to do with it.

Either way, good buy and congratulations to whoever snatched it up. Wish it was me!
                            E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                            Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread
                            Melbourne Red e93m3

Comment

2400 miles and 4 owners 🤔

Bid for the chance to own a 2,400-Mile 2002 BMW M3 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #52,221.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
                                2400 miles and 4 owners 🤔

Bid for the chance to own a 2,400-Mile 2002 BMW M3 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #52,221.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Jet black may be my favorite color for this car
                                2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

Comment

Working...
                                X