Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
    Good time to list?
    Sell it. Market will not stay like this for long.

Comment

Did someone seriously pay 50 thousand dollars for a first year production model LSB on dove with one hundred and forty five thousand miles ?????

hahahahahhahahaha
      2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
      2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Tempted to list my 50k mi 2004 Silver/Blk 6sp. Fully stock except for AKG rtabs.

Does the market pay up if I were to do subframe reinforcement? Would cost me $2k but not sure if buyers really care anymore.

Comment

I think someone ran the math on it and you don鈥檛 get more than you put into it.
          2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Day View Post
            Tempted to list my 50k mi 2004 Silver/Blk 6sp. Fully stock except for AKG rtabs.

Does the market pay up if I were to do subframe reinforcement? Would cost me $2k but not sure if buyers really care anymore.
            Most expensive Tiags on BAT. Sorry but you need a 100k more miles and a LSB rattle can

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-bmw-m3-coupe-77/
            https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...-m3-coupe-151/
            https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-bmw-m3-72/
            3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Day View Post

It will be easier to get the higher prices if you have the big 3 done. Also all the people posting if they should sell is funny. You know none of you really are going to sell. If you were serious you would of just done it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                Did someone seriously pay 50 thousand dollars for a first year production model LSB on dove with one hundred and forty five thousand miles ?????

hahahahahhahahaha
                $52,500 馃槑

Comment

Professional photography is an absolute must on BaT. You don't have to buy their package but find someone good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GreyM340i View Post

It will be easier to get the higher prices if you have the big 3 done. Also all the people posting if they should sell is funny. You know none of you really are going to sell. If you were serious you would of just done it.
                    I'm listing mine right now 馃檮
                    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 DCT Slicktop Instagram
                    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 Coupe 6spd Slicktop zero options
                    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Good luck with the sale. Hope you get what you want.

Comment

You listing both?
                        3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

No, not the manual slicktop stripper good heavens.
                          DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 DCT Slicktop Instagram
                          /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 Coupe 6spd Slicktop zero options
                          More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

No, not the manual slicktop stripper good heavens.
                            Just saw pictures of your slicktop. Looks super clean, thats a keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyM340i View Post

Sell it. Market will not stay like this for long.
                              Market may not. But E46Ms are not coming down. That's it.
                              BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
                              https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post

hahahahahhahahaha
                                Way too much.
                                Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Working...
                                X