X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
    Mostly southern owned.

Now I've heard it all.
    Yeah, like "pay no attention to the snow in the background..." Which probably just means it's been sitting in a garage during winter. Color correction did wonders for the car however, and it still barely got to $30k.

maw
    Last edited by maw1124; 02-07-2022, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
      Mostly southern owned.

Now I've heard it all.
      That car is located in a very expensive neighborhood here in IL. I’m sure the owner has other cars and this lived in the garage other than nice days.

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

Yeah, like "pay no attention to the snow in the background..." Which probably just means it's been sitting in a garage during winter. Color correction did wonders for the car however, and it still barely got to $30k.

maw
        I have noticed Carsandbids gets lower bids than BAT for similar cars.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyM340i View Post

That car is located in a very expensive neighborhood here in IL. I’m sure the owner has other cars and this lived in the garage other than nice days.
          Any idea if the F40 is still in town? I’ve moved out of the state but I remember 3-4 years ago the owner drove it quite a bit during the summer.
          2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post

Any idea if the F40 is still in town? I’ve moved out of the state but I remember 3-4 years ago the owner drove it quite a bit during the summer.
            Not really sure. I live in another suburb however I have a few friends that live there. Ill have to ask them if they’ve seen it.

Comment

You're not the only one who's noticed...people are like WTF is going on at BaT?!

maw

Comment

Money laundering

Comment

Originally posted by Doost View Post
                  Contrarian perspective: once most gray interior cars get too clapped out, the well kept ones will command a premium due to being “period correct”…

Watching Sopranos front to back currently- every car they drive has a gray interior.
                  AJ had a black e46 M3 coupe. I don’t remember if they ever showed the car up close.

Comment

Harder to find E46 M3 specific auctions on carsandbids compared to BaT. I’d list that under the “quirks and features” of their site…
                    E46 M3 Coupe - 09/04 Production, 103k miles, Black/Black, 6MT swap, AS 0% kit, BBS RG-R + AS4’s, CSL flash, Karbonius airbox, Euro header + Section 1, Koni Yellow, Xtrons, SAP Delete, lockdowns complete

Comment

Ha!! Here you go guys... Ready for the track already.

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/KVm..._campaign=hero

This should be interesting.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

AJ had a black e46 M3 coupe. I don’t remember if they ever showed the car up close.
                        Ha! Touché… I guess I’m not to that point yet

Comment

Originally posted by Doost View Post

Ha! Touché… I guess I’m not to that point yet
                          If I remember correctly it only appears in the last episode. It replaces the yellow Xterra AJ had that caught on fire after being parked over some dried leaves.

Comment

maw
                            The Marlboro sticker and orange kills it lol...lol.

Comment

maw
                              This will be a hard sell.

Comment

maw
                                Presentation is everything with these auctions and the seller couldn’t be motivated to take any pictures of the underside?

Comment

Working...
                                X