No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just when we thought the E46 M3 is hot shit... 100K Imola E39 M5 be like move over for daddy

Bid for the chance to own a Original-Owner 2003 BMW M5 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #33,917.

lots of good cars lately. Dakar E46 M3 very. 8k mile e30 M3.
    2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
    2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
      Just when we thought the E46 M3 is hot shit... 100K Imola E39 M5 be like move over for daddy

Bid for the chance to own a Original-Owner 2003 BMW M5 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #33,917.

lots of good cars lately. Dakar E46 M3 very. 8k mile e30 M3.
      Well there goes my hopes of finding a matching e39 for an affordable price in the future lmao. Maybe I’m pick up an Imola Heritage Edition F80?
      2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

One can dream

Bid for the chance to own a 1972 BMW 3.0 CSL 3.5L 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #34,157.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1972_bmw_3-0csl_15927996193835e7711491d56344Tops-2-1.jpg?w=1240.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	267.4 KB
ID:	42947

Comment

As much as I love the history and provenance of a true 3.0CSL, I absolutely HATE the chrome wheel arch trim. It must be a period thing (See the Amazon Green 3.0CS on there now doesn't have it) but I can not get over the street trim CSLs. Its completely irrational of course, but it's a gag reflex at this point.
          2002 M3 Coupe | 1988 320i Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Albino09 View Post
            As much as I love the history and provenance of a true 3.0CSL, I absolutely HATE the chrome wheel arch trim. It must be a period thing (See the Amazon Green 3.0CS on there now doesn't have it) but I can not get over the street trim CSLs. Its completely irrational of course, but it's a gag reflex at this point.
            Thanks, I now cant unsee it.
            2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post

Well there goes my hopes of finding a matching e39 for an affordable price in the future lmao. Maybe I’m pick up an Imola Heritage Edition F80?
              https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invent...ting=254026299

$26k Imola Red/Caramel E39 with 78k miles, 4 owners, and no accidents. Cheaper and has less miles than the BaT car, but is pre-facelift and has more owners.

I wonder if the buyer will wake up one day and realized he spent $50k on a car with 100k miles
              Last edited by MTiz; 07-19-2020, 02:11 PM.
              2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 8k-Mile 1988 BMW M3 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #34,096.

$120k with six days left. What a beauty

Comment

Originally posted by DI46LO View Post
                  One can dream

Bid for the chance to own a 1972 BMW 3.0 CSL 3.5L 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #34,157.

Name:	1972_bmw_3-0csl_15927996193835e7711491d56344Tops-2-1.jpg?w=1240.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	267.4 KB
ID:	42947
                  Wow!!
                  • 2006 AW/IR Manual
                  • Karbonius Race / Alpha- N
                  • Supersprint
                  • KW V3
                  • 996 Brembo
                  • ZCP / PSS

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
                    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1988-bmw-m3-99/

unreal, that thing is pristine
                    • 2006 AW/IR Manual
                    • Karbonius Race / Alpha- N
                    • Supersprint
                    • KW V3
                    • 996 Brembo
                    • ZCP / PSS

Comment

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...uring-5-speed/

who knew a manual wagon would sell for more than a lot of M3s nowadays?
                      2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                      2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                        https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...uring-5-speed/

who knew a manual wagon would sell for more than a lot of M3s nowadays?
                        That's a lot of money for a lot of nothing. I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
                          https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1988-bmw-m3-99/

Shit that just sold for a quarter million dollars.
                          2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Wow. 250k. Mind blown but I don't know why since when a few wealthy (I hope) people decide a car is desirable it is from then on desirable.

Anybody around who actually drove one of these decades ago and can comment on their performance compared to similarly priced cars from that era?
                            3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
                              Wow. 250k. Mind blown but I don't know why since when a few wealthy (I hope) people decide a car is desirable it is from then on desirable.

Anybody around who actually drove one of these decades ago and can comment on their performance compared to similarly priced cars from that era?
                              I liked watching Dougs recent video over the car. I think he kind of touched on it a bit, although I still want to drive one. Makes me more and more happy to be able to drive and afford an e46 m3 before the market possibly skyrockets. Production numbers may prevent that from happening though.
                              2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

To call it an outlier is an understatement. I always think money laundering when I see things this wacky.

Name:	5C86CFA0-BDB9-4BAC-BFB7-BCBC33736E49.jpeg
Views:	431
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	44907

Comment

Working...
                                X