Turner Motorsport CSL Airbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael9218 View Post
    Just received my Turner CSL intake. They must have listened to the complaints on broken intakes during shipping. Mine arrived packed in expanding foam in a very large box. No damage whatsoever. Finish looks amazing!
    Is it a V1 or V2?
    Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Ordered it late August, so I would guess V2.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Rex View Post
        I'm also having clearance issues on the fender;can anyone tell me what the metal cylinders are in this photo that sit directly under the airbox? I'm considering relocating them to gain some clearance.
        What you are showing looks like the heater water valve and pump. The hoses they are attached to run inside the cabin to the heater core.
        6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Originally posted by oldFanatic View Post
          What you are showing looks like the heater water valve and pump. The hoses they are attached to run inside the cabin to the heater core.
          Thank you!

Comment

Just got confirmation from the guys at Turner that they've got the redesigned boxes coming in and mine will be on its way. Will update when it arrives and I install!

Comment

Shit, the prices went up to almost $2k. I should have ordered 2 weeks ago when it was $16xx.

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
                Shit, the prices went up to almost $2k. I should have ordered 2 weeks ago when it was $16xx.
                Are you talking about the kit?

Intake itself is still $1.5k

Comment

Originally posted by Sprp85 View Post

Are you talking about the kit?

Intake itself is still $1.5k
                  The entire kit. Hopefully it goes on special for Black Friday.

Comment

So have people already received V2 boxes? Is there a way to differentiate between V1 and V2? I heard that the packaging for the boxes people received after returning their original V1s was a lot better. If anyone could shed light on this that’d be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael9218 View Post
                      Just received my Turner CSL intake. They must have listened to the complaints on broken intakes during shipping. Mine arrived packed in expanding foam in a very large box. No damage whatsoever. Finish looks amazing!
                      Do you have pictures of the packaging and the box it came in that you can share? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerfan08 View Post

Do you have pictures of the packaging and the box it came in that you can share? Thanks
                        also interested in this. Curious to see if this packaging is an indicator to tell the difference between V1 and V2 boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by LSBNick View Post

also interested in this. Curious to see if this packaging is an indicator to tell the difference between V1 and V2 boxes.
                          I don't think it is. V2 boxes are only starting to ship now, and from what I understand they've been using the updated/better packaging since they noticed that the V1 boxes were getting damaged in shipping. Those who opted to get replacement V1 boxes instead of waiting for the V2 boxes received their new V1 boxes with the updated packaging.

Probably the best way to tell if you have a V2 box is that you install it with the stock mounting bracket and the back doesn't rub against the cabin filter housing.

Comment

V2 box's are what is shipping now, the easiest way to tell if its a V2 though is the slight dip in the rear of the box to correct the cabin filter fitment issues.

Comment

Turner told me yesterday that they'd be shipping my V2 replacement in the mid-Nov timeframe. Hopefully that holds up!

Comment

Sorry if this has been asked already - I didn't read through all 21 pages - who does Alpha N tuning for Turner box?
                                BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
                                https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Working...
                                X