No announcement yet.

Turner Motorsport CSL Airbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My V2 replacement box finally arrived today. Packaging was much better this time around. Looks good, feels sturdier than the V1, no flex around where the ports are attached. Should be able to get it on the car next week!

Comment

Originally posted by ATB88 View Post
      My V2 replacement box finally arrived today. Packaging was much better this time around. Looks good, feels sturdier than the V1, no flex around where the ports are attached. Should be able to get it on the car next week!
      Nice!
      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
      Instagram

Comment

I think I asked before but never saw an answer. Can you get it without the Turner decal or has anyone removed it? Much rather see MPower under the hood.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
          I think I asked before but never saw an answer. Can you get it without the Turner decal or has anyone removed it? Much rather see MPower under the hood.

No you have to carefully remove it and source your own decal. You could try asking for one without it.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post

It removes easily with a hair dryer. Heinz posted instructions on placement: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...=2837#post2837

I have a few M Power decals available here: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...irbox-hardware

Comment

Really curious to see how it turns out.. about to pull the trigger. 🤔
              Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Nice to hear! So it's time to order it now)

Any body install it with mss54hp with csl ecu and kassel map adapter?

Comment

Originally posted by T-Rex View Post
                  Turner told me yesterday that they'd be shipping my V2 replacement in the mid-Nov timeframe. Hopefully that holds up!
                  Did you have much trouble getting a replacement box? I got one of the first boxes to ship and it arrived undamaged but two weeks ago I started to get some weird drivability issues with my car. I have only put about 1.5k miles on the box but when I took the nose of the intake I found my secondary air connection has separated from the box. Also one of the alignment pins for the nose was missing. I thought since it was a known issue with the first batch of boxes I could just send an email to TMS with a pic of the problem and they would ship out a replacement box.

Well now its been a week since I originally contacted them and the only thing I can get out of them is "they're checking with the vendor." I sent them an email yesterday stating that this was frustrating especially since this is a known issue and so far they have yet to even respond. This is not the customer support I am used to them providing.... been buying parts from them since 2004 and this is not what I am used to.

Untitled by Adam McGregor, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by F360C View Post

Did you have much trouble getting a replacement box? I got one of the first boxes to ship and it arrived undamaged but two weeks ago I started to get some weird drivability issues with my car. I have only put about 1.5k miles on the box but when I took the nose of the intake I found my secondary air connection has separated from the box. Also one of the alignment pins for the nose was missing. I thought since it was a known issue with the first batch of boxes I could just send an email to TMS with a pic of the problem and they would ship out a replacement box.

Well now its been a week since I originally contacted them and the only thing I can get out of them is "they're checking with the vendor." I sent them an email yesterday stating that this was frustrating especially since this is a known issue and so far they have yet to even respond. This is not the customer support I am used to them providing.... been buying parts from them since 2004 and this is not what I am used to.
                    That sucks. Very lame that they're not owning up to it immediately. I would maybe direct them to this thread where we've been discussing and sharing information about the information about our V1 boxes. Make it clear that your issues are not isolated and that you know other people have had their defective boxes replaced, no questions asked.

Comment

It shouldn't be a problem to get you a new box, we are currently waiting for more to come in, we just don't have any instock right now. I am not sure who emailed you back but a exchange will not be a issue.

Comment

That sucks. Very lame that they're not owning up to it immediately. I would maybe direct them to this thread where we've been discussing and sharing information about the information about our V1 boxes. Make it clear that your issues are not isolated and that you know other people have had their defective boxes replaced, no questions asked.
                        Yea and honestly out of character for my experiences with TMS. Even after the ECS/TMS merger I have always received top notch customer service so this took me by surprise a bit. Based on Billybilly2's response above it looks like this might have just been a one off though.

Originally posted by BIllybilly2 View Post

It shouldn't be a problem to get you a new box, we are currently waiting for more to come in, we just don't have any instock right now. I am not sure who emailed you back but a exchange will not be a issue.
                        Hey Billy... thank you very much for chiming in. Sent you a PM.

Comment

Hope that problem would be resolved, I only order the second year in this store, but the support is just wonderful, even taking into account that the parcels flying to me from America to Europe) Now I'm waiting for the discounts for admission again, otherwise I didn't have time to order a discount for literally half an hour (((

Comment

Has anyone attempted at attaching the snorkel to this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Probably break it
                              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

I just received my replacement box yesterday. It took them a long time (almost 3 months) to get me a V2 box; I'm assuming that's because I was back of the line relative to paying customers. Matt in customer service was very helpful, but I did have to follow up a number of times. Like yourself, my secondary air port was broken when my first box arrived - it was an easy fix with some two part adhesive. I plan to install my V2 box this weekend, which will be the third time I've had to do this job... hopefully it's the last time for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X