• Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 1st one
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

I'm pretty sure the wheels that came with my car are 18x10 ET 25. I can see on the back where the 18x10 is but where does apex stamp the offset? Is that what I have circled?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2004 Silver Grey - Manual - Slick top - Manual Cloth Seats

Comment

Apex 10" wheels are et25 anyway, but yes, that's probably what the stamped "25" means.
        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

looking to see what BBK setup is a go to - im thinking of ST40s

Comment

Thinking about an electric fan conversion, any tips on "packages" to buy that more or less have everything one would need for install?
            2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
            Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
            Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
            RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
            Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
              Thinking about an electric fan conversion, any tips on "packages" to buy that more or less have everything one would need for install?
              A package isn’t really necessary, I think. I bought a SPAL fan and N15 mounts, and wired it to the aux fan wiring since I deleted both OE fans.
              Silver Track to Street Car Journal
              Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

ASA bolts for the front bumper shocks are 8mm correct?
                10mm nvm …
                Last edited by Acarv_426; 04-10-2023, 06:49 AM. Reason: Found the answer
                2003.5 BMW M3 Carbon Schwarz Metallic/Cinnamon 6 Speed – HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | AA Headers | AA Section 1 | SS Resonated Section 2 | SS Race Section 3 | TMS V2 CSL Airbox | TMS Street Plates | Ohlin’s R&T Coilovers | Ground Control Front and Rear Sways | Ground Control Adjustable Camber Arms | DMG Autosport Pro46R | FreakyParts BBK Front | Porsche 996 Conversion Rear | CMP Stage 1 + 1.5 Reinforcement Plates | CMP Subframe Bushings | CMP RTAB’s | SGT CSL Bumper | SGT CSL Trunk | Dr VANOS

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post

A package isn’t really necessary, I think. I bought a SPAL fan and N15 mounts, and wired it to the aux fan wiring since I deleted both OE fans.
                  Thanks, I really hadn't read much about this stuff before I posted. I see you can either also delete the AUX fan to use it's controller or keep it and use a stand alone fan controller, but then you must tap into coolant lines for a sensor.

Trying to be as non-destructive as possible and not cut stock stuff apart, the 330i fan is also intriguing, to bad a lot of this info is long gone.

Instagram

Comment

Working on the CSL airbox upgrades, have installed the airbox + snorkel, but not the related piping and hoses yet. They don't fit into the stock M3 bumper, so will be ordering CSL replica bumper from Alsatek soon.

If, in the mean time, I don't connect the pipes / hoses, would there be a negative impact?
                    2004 Mystic Blue M3 | 6-speed | Coupe
                    Karbonius CSL-style airbox | OEM CSL snorkel & flap | Schrick 280 / 272 cams with followers | CSL inconel exhaust valves
                    SuperSprint 63.5mm stepped headers, section-1 with sport cats, and resonated twin-pipe section-2
                    ITG CSL Airbox Airfilter| Karbonius E46 microfilter cover
                    Karbonius M3 E46 CSL trunklid | Ohlin's BMS MI30 coilovers

Comment

Originally posted by HanSooloo View Post
                      Working on the CSL airbox upgrades, have installed the airbox + snorkel, but not the related piping and hoses yet. They don't fit into the stock M3 bumper, so will be ordering CSL replica bumper from Alsatek soon.

If, in the mean time, I don't connect the pipes / hoses, would there be a negative impact?
                      No. The only benefit to the CSL bumper in terms of the intake is ram air.

Comment

Originally posted by HanSooloo View Post

If you want to a bit more airflow this is a nice easy way with a stock bumper.

https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...dard-m3-bumper

Also, does anyone know if running a 330i electric fan is more or less equivalent to a SPAL setup?
                        Looking to not hack up my AUX fan or have to run additional sensors for a standalone fan controller.
                        Last edited by Cubieman; 04-10-2023, 06:59 PM.

Instagram

Comment

Sunroof question: is this normal when the panel is tilted up? I noticed it could go higher but it only goes to there.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	20230406_170003.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	213341
                          "your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
                          ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                            BMWE46M3 From my steel grey journal:

Instructions for how to install:

https://nam3forum.com/forums/filedat...6&d=1640216528

Thanks! However, when I click the link for install instructions, only the photo on the post pops up. Is the link OK and it's maybe something on my end? Would like to see how to disassemble the connector for install.

Comment

Originally posted by zzyzx85 View Post
                              Sunroof question: is this normal when the panel is tilted up? I noticed it could go higher but it only goes to there.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	20230406_170003.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	213341
                              Tilting up is a feature when you push the sunroof button forward when it's already closed. Click backwards once to return and again to open normally.
                              2005 BMW M3 ZCP Black/Black - HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | 288/280 Schrick Cams+DLC Followers | Lang Head | Dinan TBs | Bosch 550cc | Radium Fuel System | Karbonious CSL Airbox+OE Snorkel | SS V1 Stepped+Catted Sec 1+Resonated Twin Pipe+Race | 3.91, 3 stage clutch | FCM 400/600 | Vorshlag Camber Plates, RSM | Rogue ASP | AKG FCABs, SFBs | TMS Front Sway, Camber Arms, Monoball RTABs, Pullies | Mason Race Strut + X-Brace | AS 30% SSK | SPAL | Redish Plates | Turbo Toys V2 Hub | WPC Rod Bearings

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post

Thanks! However, when I click the link for install instructions, only the photo on the post pops up. Is the link OK and it's maybe something on my end? Would like to see how to disassemble the connector for install.
                                You will need to de-pin it, look at the front of the connector, I *think* it has a small white plastic piece that you can remove and have access to de-pin.

I might be thinking of an ambient air temp sensor though.But take a look at it, it should be relatively easy to de-pin.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X