No announcement yet.

What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brief remote session with Hassan and all I can say is, wow. And not just the car's performance, but the ease of working with him and the entire process.

Comment

I washed my LSB for the first time!! It will need a good detailling now!
      2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
      2002 BMW E46 M3 Titanium Silver/Black 6mt
      2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
      2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

And how it looked when I got it:
        2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
        2002 BMW E46 M3 Titanium Silver/Black 6mt
        2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
        2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Applied Leatherique Rejuvenator a few times and letting it soak since the weather is warming up again.

Comment

i replaced the missing / scratched up tools with brand new ones.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7769.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	218273

Comment

Since I still have my motor out, I decided to sandblast my headers and get them coated inside and out.
              Next ist to add additional thermal insulation.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 7 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Finally got my BBK completed, install is pending this weekend. There's no turning back now!

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WestBankM4 View Post
                  Finally got my BBK completed, install is pending this weekend. There's no turning back now!

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
                  Those brembo 6 pots are sexy. One day I'll have to piece a kit together too.

Comment

Went from true coilovers back to a stock set up, with upper spring cone, eibach 800 lb spring, GC Weight Jack. Removed my spring, retaining collar and the height adjustment from my Penske.

Comment

Fixed the long-standing clunk (especially upshifting under power) by doing a full reset and bleed of the SMG system as suggested in this thread (https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nk-to-no-clunk). Night and day difference, can shift up/down through the rev range now with no clunk. Wish. I. Had. Done. This. Ages. Ago.
                      2005 ///M3 SMG Coupe Silbergrau Metallic/CSL bucket seats
                      Build Thread:
                      https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...e46-m3-journal

Comment

Did a few donuts and then gave her a nice wash, back to the garage she goes

Comment

Did you just assume its gender?
                          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                            No assumption here, her pronouns are She/Her/I’m/Slow

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7 .jpg
Views:	347
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	218656 WileMotorSport tagged me on Instagram with some of the work they recently performed. Figured I would add to the thread. We ended up doing a rear subframe refresh, suspension overhaul and a Vanos bulletproof. I have a few more projects underway. Hoping to get her into the body shop this week for a respray.

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	141.0 KB ID:	218655Click image for larger version  Name:	1 .jpg Views:	0 Size:	166.9 KB ID:	218650 Click image for larger version  Name:	2 .jpg Views:	0 Size:	139.7 KB ID:	218651 Click image for larger version  Name:	3 .jpg Views:	0 Size:	132.6 KB ID:	218652 Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	188.0 KB ID:	218653 Click image for larger version  Name:	5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.8 KB ID:	218654
                              2003.5 BMW M3 Carbon Schwarz Metallic/Cinnamon 6 Speed – HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | AA Headers | AA Section 1 | SS Resonated Section 2 | SS Race Section 3 | TMS V2 CSL Airbox | TMS Street Plates | Ohlin’s R&T Coilovers | Ground Control Front and Rear Sways | Ground Control Adjustable Camber Arms | DMG Autosport Pro46R | FreakyParts BBK Front | Porsche 996 Conversion Rear | CMP Stage 1 + 1.5 Reinforcement Plates | CMP Subframe Bushings | CMP RTAB’s | SGT CSL Bumper | SGT CSL Trunk | Dr VANOS

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                                Yes. That just happened. It's a crying shame.

Also, took my car to the Dyno for a tune the other day. Thanks Casa de Mesa for the recommendation and thanks HassanEido for the killer tune.

Standing four feet away from the engine w/CSL box and the hood open at WOT is complete cacophony. You feel it inside of you. The ears are only the second validation of the chaos that is taking place.

I'll post numbers in Dyno thread. I'm happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X