What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post
    Mine was a gift just before they went parabolic... I'd been looking for years... 60k enthusiast miles in 2011, RENNtech car, pristine garage kept open checkbook example. God is good. Today she presents like I've always described her, which is 70% of the S55 -- 70% as big, as fast, as luxurious as that car. Unreal at 32 years old.

maw

EDIT... one just flew over the cuckoo's nest... this was a good deal... https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...-benz-500e-60/ ... what mine looked like when I bought her, except with the factory 8hole wheels... time capsule!!
    Thats amazing! I would love to see it one day if you have time. Im in the States twice a year or so......

That was a good deal! Damn IT!
    Last edited by 0-60motorsports; 06-26-2024, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Finally got the dead bug that was in my driver side tail light out. I couldn't take it anymore. A small hole made, vacuum, and a dab of caulk. Installed new trim / edge pieces as well (the ones you see with the trunk open) because mine were all cracked up.

Who knows how long that bug has been in there for. I feel better now.

Comment

Originally posted by davidinnyc View Post

My driver’s door will not unlock but locks with the remote… I replaced the cylinder mechanism and all is physically good now, but only the passenger side unlocks with the keyfob. Might be a GM5 moment for me, too.
        Lock actuator
        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Karb.......fitted! And it's glorious.

Went Alpha N with HTE off the shelf Alpha N tune and super happy with the results. Paid the man and had my bin file less than an hour later.

Considered MAP route but needed new DME plus MAP parts so thought I'd give this a try. Had a basic build journal tune on before and while it ran well this is next level. Much better off idle and pulls strong all the way up. Perfect driveability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Phoenix///M3; Yesterday, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Replaced broken coolant tank 😏

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 7 mit Tapatalk

Comment

I just received a package from an ECS order I completely forgot about. Ordered a set of euro side mirrors back in October 2023 that were back ordered with a delivery date that kept being pushed back 3 months at a time… somehow they managed to get both and ship even though the passenger side (euro drivers side) mirror has been discontinued.

I guess I have two sets now for both M3s?

Comment

Gave her a much needed bath!

Comment

Working...
                X