Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Petener View Post
    Replaced motor mounts.
    How hard was it? I want to DIY mines but haven't been able to find a decent guide.
    2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Painted my RGR’s black just to see lol. They’re shadow chrome now.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Toby22 View Post

as an owner of silver bbs rgr's no lol.want to see shadow chrome though.

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post

How hard was it? I want to DIY mines but haven't been able to find a decent guide.
          Very easy and pretty straightforward. Just remember to remove your fan shroud and fan when lifting engine.

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_NE...w?usp=drivesdk

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by benzthis View Post
              as an owner of silver bbs rgr's no lol.want to see shadow chrome though.
              Patience my friend. Pics coming soon!

Comment

Smog done, now on to some maintenance. Engine mounts, front/rear control arms and bushings, rtabs, figuring out the weird bang/clang from driveshaft/diff (hopefully just the front poly diff bush busted). Then onto figuring out next tire set (after delaminating Fed RS Pro), playing around with Coolerworx Pro shifter, and at some point finishing the interior after the panel delete.

Obviously putting ssv1/cats/tune back on with all this.

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Cleaned all underneath the car getting ready for new liners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finished the install of the Stoptech C43 Ultra Lightweight kit.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Petener View Post
                      Replaced motor mounts.
                      What was your method? I've got the driver's side no issue...but struggling to get the pass side lifted.

Comment

Originally posted by jareds941 View Post

What was your method? I've got the driver's side no issue...but struggling to get the pass side lifted.
                        At the front of the block on pass side there is a "horn" that I stuff a piece of wood on a jack under. I also use an engine bar, but you can get it up at that spot.

Youtube DIYs and more

Comment

Front control arm job is a hoot, especially with that 21mm. Spent many hours and had to bust out the torch.

Youtube DIYs and more

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210114_164337.jpg
Views:	847
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	79157 finally got rid of the stock 19s

Comment

Originally posted by Toby22 View Post
                              Curious, what did you use for the black paint, looks really good, at least in the photos.
                              Also, what are the specs on them?
                              Last edited by Icecream; 01-14-2021, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Changed from Liquimoly 10w60 to Redline 5w50 today. I did the oil change differently this time: I sucked all of the oil out of the engine through the dipstick with a pump instead of doing it through the bottom, then I changed and lubed oil filter, and added new 5 quarts of new oil. The Redline does seem quieter but that might be due to the freshness.
                                Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Working...
                                X